When I started posting jokes for kids, I had no idea what an impact they would have.
There are a lot of reasons you might be looking for some great kid jokes. Over the years I have heard from so many parents (and grandparents) who have found great uses for these printable jokes!
Perhaps you’re trying to connect with a long distant Grandchild or maybe you have a little one who uses them to start conversations with new friends.
Maybe you add them to lunch boxes or keep them handy to reconnect after a meltdown.
Whatever you plan to use them for, this post has easy jokes for kids for every occasion… enjoy!
Good Seasonal Jokes for Kids
There’s no better way to celebrate the change of seasons than with some giggles. These jokes about the seasons will have you covered for winter, spring, summer, and fall.
6 jokes perfect for Winter.
These kid-friendly jokes about winter will warm up any home with laughter.
- What do you call a slow skier? – A SLOPEpoke!
- Which two letters of the alphabet do snowmen prefer? – I.C.
- What do snowmen call their offspring? – CHILLdren
- What falls but never gets hurt? – Snow
- Who are Frosty’s parents? – Mom and Pop-Sicle.
- What do you call a penguin that steals baby octopuses? – A SQUIDnapper.
You will find all Winter jokes for kids + printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for Spring.
A giggle is the only thing that can make spring better. These jokes are funny and free!
- What type of bird should you never take to the bank? – A Robin.
- Why are people always tired in April? – Because they just finished a March.
- What creature is smarter than a talking parrot? – A spelling bee.
- What goes up when the rain comes down? – An umbrella.
- Why couldn’t the flower ride its bike? – It lost its petals.
- What has 18 legs and catches flies? – A baseball team.
You will find all 15 Spring Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for Summer.
Summertime… and the laughs are easy.
- Why are gulls named seagulls? – If they were by the bay, they’d be bagels.
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? – A fsh.
- Which letter is the coolest? – Iced t.
- What race is never run? – A swimming race.
- Why do bananas use sunscreen? – Because they peel.
- What do sheep do on sunny days? – Have a baa-baa-cue.
You will find all 18 Summer Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for Fall.
Cozy up for a good joke and some family connection.
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? — Squash.
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall? — To make up for his miserable summer.
- What is a tree’s least favorite month? — Sep-Timber!
- How do trees get onto the internet? — Easy, they just LOG on.
- Why did the scarecrow win a medal? — He was outstanding in his field.
- What kind of coat goes on wet? — A coat of paint.
You will find all 18 Fall Jokes + the printable page here.
3 riddles perfect for Fall.
- If there are three apples and you took away two, how many do YOU have? – Two, because YOU took two.
- There is a bush, a pine tree, and an oak tree and it is the fall season. If the wind is blowing towards the west, which way does the leaves on the pine tree fall? – A pine tree doesn’t have leaves. It has needles.
- I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I? – A candle.
You will find all 9 Fall Riddles with Answers here.
Good Holiday Jokes for Kids
From Valentines Day Cards with jokes to passing out a joke with each piece of Halloween candy, jokes can add a little something special to every holiday.
6 jokes perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus? — Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?
- What is a vampire’s sweetheart called? — His ghoul-friend.
- What did the Valentine’s Day card say to the stamp? — Stick with me and you’ll go places.
- What do you call a very small valentine? — A valentiny!
- What do you call two birds in love? — Tweethearts!
- What do farmers give their wives on Valentine’s Day? — Hogs and kisses!
You will find all 12 Valentine’s Day Jokes + printable joke cards here.
6 jokes perfect for Earth Day.
- Why do tornadoes zigzag? — They’re dizzy.
- What did the tree wear to the pool party? — Swimming trunks.
- What’s the biggest moth in the world? — A mammoth!
- Why did the woman go outdoors with her purse open? — Because she expected some change in the weather.
- Why is grass so dangerous? — Because it’s full of blades.
- Why did the leaf go to the doctor? — It was feeling green.
You will find all 18 Earth Day Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for Halloween.
- Why was the jack-o-lantern afraid to cross the road? — It had no guts.
- What candy do you eat on the playground? — Recess pieces.
- What kind of monster loves to disco? — The boogieman.
- Why did the witches cancel their baseball game? — They couldn’t find their bats.
- What is the most important subject a witch learns in school? — Spelling.
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? — Day-scare centers.
You will find all 23 Halloween Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for Christmas.
- Why do Mummies like Christmas so much? — Because of all the wrapping.
- What does one snowman say to the other? — Do you smell carrots?
- Why did Santa get a ticket on Christmas Eve? — He left his sleigh in a snow parking zone.
- What does Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she sees clouds? — Looks like rain, dear.
- What kind of ball doesn’t bounce? — A snowball.
- What did the Christmas tree say to the ornament? — “Aren’t you tired of just hanging around?”
You will find all 25 Christmas Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for St. Patrick’s Day
You’ll love these good luck jokes this St. Patrick’s Day.
- Why did the leprechaun climb over the rainbow? – To get to the other side!
- Why shouldn’t you iron a four-leaf clover? – You might press your luck!
- What happens when leprechauns take a bath? – They get wet!
- Why is St. Patrick’s Day frogs’ favorite holiday? – They’re already wearing green.
- Knock, knock Who’s there? Irish Irish who? Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- What bow can’t be tied? – A rainbow.
You will find all 14 St. Patrick’s Day Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for Easter
- What do you get if you give an Easter Bunny a pair of socks? – A sock hop!
- What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school? – He was eggspelled!
- What did the Easter bunny say to the carrot? – It’s been nice gnawing you.
- What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes? – A funny bunny.
- Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast? – IHOP.
- What do you call a mischievous egg? – A practical yolker.
You will find all 25 Easter Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for Mother’s Day
- Why is a computer so smart? – It listens to its motherboard.
- What did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato? – Catch up!
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days? – Because their kids have to play inside!
- What did the mother rope say to her child? – Stop being knotty.
- What did the digital clock say to its mother? – “Look, Ma! No hands!”
- What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? – “Where’s Popcorn?”
You will find all 12 Mother’s Day Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for Father’s Day
- When does a dad joke become a dad joke? – When it becomes apparent.
- Why did the cookie cry? – Because his father was a wafer so long!
- What did the daddy buﬀalo say to his son before it left for school? – “Bison.”
- How is a baby bird like his dad? – He’s a chirp off the old block.
- What did daddy spider say to baby spider? – You spend too much time on the web.
- What do you call your dad when he’s in the snow? – a POPsicle!
You will find all 12 Father’s Day Jokes + the printable page here.
6 Birthday Jokes for Kids
- How does the cat celebrate its birthday? – By turning up the mewsic.
- Why did the boy feel warm on his birthday? – Because people kept toasting him!
- Why were there balloons in the bathroom? – It was a birthday potty.
- Does a green candle burn longer than a pink one? – No, they both burn shorter.
- What sort of birthday cake do ghosts prefer? – I scream cake.
- What do you say to your goldfish on his birthday? – Have a fin-tastic day.
You will find all 24 Birthday Jokes + the printable page here.
Good School Jokes for Kids
Sometimes a laugh is the only support our little ones need when something gets a little tough. The following includes jokes for kids about school.
6 jokes perfect for Math.
- What tool do you use for math? – MultiPLIERS.
- How did the student get the answer to ten minus ten? – He zeroed in on it.
- Why is the obtuse triangle always upset? – Because it is never right.
- What’s the king of the pencil case? – The ruler.
- Why didn’t the two 4’s want any dinner? – They already 8!
- How do you make one vanish? – Add a ‘g’ to the beginning and it’s gone.
You will find all 18 Math Jokes + printable page here.
6 jokes about School.
These school appropriate jokes are sure to be a hit.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pencil. Pencil who? Pencil fall down if you don’t wear a belt!
- Which school building has the most stories? – The Library!
- Where did the music teacher leave her keys? – In the piano.
- What is the smartest state? – Alabama, it has four A’s and one B.
- How do you get straight A’s? – With a ruler.
- What is a snake’s favorite subject? – Hiss-tory.
You will find all 15 School Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect Lunch jokes.
- What kind of nuts always seems to have a cold? – Cashews.
- Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea? – To go with the jellyfish.
- What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? – A neck-tarine.
- Why did the orange stop halfway through the race? – He ran out of juice.
- What do you call cheese that’s not yours? – Nacho Cheese.
- Why aren’t banana’s ever lonely? – They hang out in bunches.
You will find all 20 Lunch Jokes + the printable page here.
Good ‘Just Because’ Jokes for Kids
Being the “Fun Mom” doesn’t always come naturally to me. These jokes have helped make connecting in a fun way a little easier.
6 Knock Knock jokes for kids
Who doesn’t love a good knock-knock joke?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Wooden shoe. Wooden shoe who? Wooden shoe like to hear another joke?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Mikey! Mikey who? Mikey doesn’t fit in the keyhole!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Figs. Figs who? Figs the doorbell, it’s broken!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? A little old lady. A little old lady who? I didn’t know you could yodel.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Who! Who who? That’s what an owl says!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Double. Double who? W!
You will find all 20 Knock Knock Jokes + printable page here.
6 tooth jokes that are perfect for a trip to the Dentist.
- What does a dentist do on a roller coaster? – He braces himself.
- Why did the tree go to the dentist? – To get a root canal.
- What time do you go to the dentist? – Tooth-Hurty!
- What did the werewolf eat after he had his tooth fixed? – The dentist.
- Why didn’t the monster use toothpaste? – Because he said his teeth weren’t loose.
- What did the tooth say to the dentist?- “Fill ‘er up!”
You will find all 15 Tooth Jokes + the printable page here.
6 super silly kid jokes.
- Why did the cookie go to the doctor? — Because he was feeling crumby.
- What do you call an alligator in a vest? — An investogator.
- Why was 10 scared? — Because 7 ate 9.
- What do you call a sleeping T-Rex? — A dinosnore!
- How do you make a tissue dance? — Put a little boogie in it.
- What do you call a flying skunk? — A smelly – copter!
You will find all 18 Super Silly Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for camping
- What did the beaver say to the tree? — It’s been nice gnawing you.
- What do you call a group of grizzlies cracking up together? — A Bear-el of laughs.
- Why does Humpty Dumpty love camping autumn? — Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
- What type of chair is good at yoga? — A folding chair.
- Where do cows go camping? — Moo York.
- How do trees access the internet? — They log in.
You will find all 12 Camping Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for a trip to the beach
- Where do sharks go on vacation? – Finland!
- How do you make an octopus laugh? – With TEN-tickles!
- What do turtles, eggs, and beaches all have? – Shells.
- What do sea monsters eat? – Fish and ships!
- How do we know that the ocean is friendly? – It waves!
- What did one tide pool say to the other tide pool? – Show me your mussels.
You will find all 24 Beach Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes perfect for animal lovers
- What do you call a sleeping bull? – A bull-dozer.
- Where do milkshakes come from? – Nervous cows!
- What is a cow’s favorite ice cream? – MOOnila!
- Why are elephants so wrinkled? – Because they take too long to iron.
- Can a wallaby jump higher than a building? – Of course … buildings can’t jump.
- What goes tick tock, bow wow, tick tock, bow wow? – A watch dog.
You will find all 24 Animal Jokes + the printable page here.
6 jokes about gardening
- What would be a gardener’s favorite Beatles song? – Lettuce Be.
- What did the dirt in the garden say during heavy rain? – If this keeps up I’ll be mud!
- What do trees wear to all pool parties? – Swimming trunks.
- What is a tree’s favorite dinosaur?- The Tree-rex.
- How do trees get onto the internet? – They just log on!
- Why is Incredible Hulk such a good gardener? – He’s got green fingers.
You will find all Gardening Jokes + the printable page here.