These science jokes are for teachers and students to enjoy together. The collection includes environmental science jokes, chemistry jokes, earth science jokes, and science knock-knock jokes!
Printable Jokes about Science
Funniest Science Jokes for Kids
- What did one tectonic plate say when he bumped into the other? – Sorry! My fault.
- What did the biologist wear to impress his date? – Designer genes.
- What do you call an accountant for the biology department? – A buy-ologist.
- How did the astronaut serve dinner? – On a flying saucer.
- Why is it so hard to wake up in the morning? – Newton’s First Law: A body at rest wants to stay at rest.
- How many biologists does it take to change a light bulb? – Four. One to change it and three to write the environmental-impact statement.
Environmental Science Jokes
- What is a tornado’s favorite game? – Twister.
- What do you call a biologist’s self-portrait? – A cell-fie.
- What kind of plant grows on your hand? – Palm tree.
- What is a tree’s least favorite month? – Sep-timber!
- How can you tell the ocean is friendly? – It waves.
- What type of fish is made out of 2 sodium atoms? – 2 Na.
- Why are chemists so good at solving problems? – They’re always working with solutions.
- Where did the chemist have his lunch? – On a periodic table.
Earth Science Jokes
- Why didn’t the sun go to college? – Because it already had a million degrees!
- What do planets like to read? – Comet books.
- What does Earth say to tease the other planets? – You guys have no life.
- What did the volcano say to his wife? – I lava you!
- When were rock puns the funniest puns of all time? – During the Stone Age.
Science Knock-Knock Jokes
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Juicy. Juicy who? Juicy last night’s episode of the Big Bang Theory?
- Knock, knock. Who’s There? Ohms! Ohms who? Sherlock Ohms at your service.
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There? Prism! Prism who? It’s the police if you don’t open the door you’re going to Prism!
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There? Uranium-235! Uranium-235 who? If you don’t open this door I’m gonna split.
- Knock, knock. Who’s There? Saturn! Saturn who? I saturn my phone or I would’ve called.
I hope you enjoyed these funny jokes about science. Add your favorites in the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these joke books for kids:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link