These science jokes are for teachers and students to enjoy together. The collection includes environmental science jokes, chemistry jokes, earth science jokes, and science knock-knock jokes!
Printable Jokes about Science
Funniest Science Jokes for Kids
- What did one tectonic plate say when he bumped into the other? – Sorry! My fault.
- What did the biologist wear to impress his date? – Designer genes.
- What do you call an accountant for the biology department? – A buy-ologist.
- How did the astronaut serve dinner? – On a flying saucer.
- Why is it so hard to wake up in the morning? – Newton’s First Law: A body at rest wants to stay at rest.
- How many biologists does it take to change a light bulb? – Four. One to change it and three to write the environmental-impact statement.
Environmental Science Jokes
- What is a tornado’s favorite game? – Twister.
- What do you call a biologist’s self-portrait? – A cell-fie.
- What kind of plant grows on your hand? – Palm tree.
- What is a tree’s least favorite month? – Sep-timber!
- How can you tell the ocean is friendly? – It waves.
- What type of fish is made out of 2 sodium atoms? – 2 Na.
- Why are chemists so good at solving problems? – They’re always working with solutions.
- Where did the chemist have his lunch? – On a periodic table.
Earth Science Jokes
- Why didn’t the sun go to college? – Because it already had a million degrees!
- What do planets like to read? – Comet books.
- What does Earth say to tease the other planets? – You guys have no life.
- What did the volcano say to his wife? – I lava you!
- When were rock puns the funniest puns of all time? – During the Stone Age.
Science Knock-Knock Jokes
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Juicy. Juicy who? Juicy last night’s episode of the Big Bang Theory?
- Knock, knock. Who’s There? Ohms! Ohms who? Sherlock Ohms at your service.
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There? Prism! Prism who? It’s the police if you don’t open the door you’re going to Prism!
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There? Uranium-235! Uranium-235 who? If you don’t open this door I’m gonna split.
- Knock, knock. Who’s There? Saturn! Saturn who? I saturn my phone or I would’ve called.
I hope you enjoyed these funny jokes about science. Add your favorites in the comments. Then check out our science puns!
For more giggly fun, check out these joke books for kids:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link