Getting your teen to laugh can be a little tricky. We all know how important a good chuckle is, especially for our big kids.
These jokes for teens were collected with the intention of connecting with our older kids on a playful level.
Printable Jokes for Teens
Jokes for Teens
- Why do pimples make horrible prisoners? – Because they keep breaking out!
- Did you hear about the guy writing a construction book?- He’s still working on it.
- I couldn’t figure out why the baseball kept getting larger. – Then it hit me.
- Why did Harry Potter suddenly go bald in his teens? – He lost his Hedwig.
- How do you know when you’re desperate for an answer? – You look at the second page of Google search results.
- What starts with E, ends with E, and has only one letter in it? – An envelope.
- Why do teenage girls travel in odd-numbered groups? – Because they can’t even.
- What do computers eat for a snack? – Microchips!
- What did one light bulb say to the other? – Watt’s up?
- Why is the obtuse angle sad? – Because it’s never right.
- Why was 6 afraid of 7? – Because 7 8 9!
- What does a high school basketball player and a jury have in common? – The Court
- What do you call high school kids who haven’t been able to go to school because of COVID-19? – Quaranteens.
Jokes for Tweens
- What do you call a 60-year-old who hasn’t reached puberty? – A late boomer.
- How do Minecraft players celebrate? – They throw block parties!
- What do tween ducks hate? – Voice quacks.
- What do you call twins on the swim team? – Synchronized swimmers.
- Why couldn’t Cinderella play soccer? – She kept running away from the ball.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link