At our house math is HUGE. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard “Mom, give me a math problem.”
Even though math is not my favorite subject, I’ve had a lot of fun providing math activities that push them just a little further then they’ve gone before.
I had a feeling these funny math jokes for kids would be a big hit with the kids (and Hubby)… I was right. 🙂
Are you a math-loving family?
18 Really Funny Math Jokes for Kids
Click here to print the Math Jokes.
- What did zero say to eight? – Nice belt.
- Why was the math book sad? – Because it had too many problems.
- What did the triangle say to the circle? – You’re pointless.
- What’s the king of the pencil case? – The ruler.
- I hired a man to do 8 odd-jobs for me. – He only did jobs 1, 3, 5, and 7.
- Why are circles so hot? – Because they are 360 degrees.
- What tool do you use for math? – MultiPLIERS.
- Why didn’t the two 4’s want any dinner? Because they already 8!
If your kids love these math jokes they might also like riddles. Check out these printable riddles for kids (with answers).
- What is a math teacher’s favorite season? – SUMmer.
- How do you make one vanish? – Add a ‘g’ to the beginning and it’s gone.
- What would you get if you crossed a dog and a calculator? – A friend you can count on.
- How did the student get the answer to ten minus ten? – He zeroed in on it.
- How did the little kids like learning addition? – They thought it was a real plus.
- What is an insects favorite subject at school? – MOTHematics.
- Why was the student doing multiplication on the floor? – He was told not to use tables.
- Which king loved fractions? – Henry the 1/8.
- Why is the obtuse triangle always upset? – Because it is never right.
- What do you eat during math class? – Pumpkin PI.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7 year olds.
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Add your favorite jokes about math in the comment section.