Whether you’re prepping school lunches or driving a van full of kids to their first day, these riddles about school will be the perfect addition.
Print out the riddles to add to the lunch box or memorize a few to ease those first-day jitters.
12 Printable, Funny Riddles about School with Answers
- You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never change me. What am I? – History.
- I am so simple, that I can only point yet I guide men all over the world. What am I? – Compass.
- What word is spelled wrong in the dictionary? – Wrong.
- I have a back and legs, but I don’t have hair. What am I? – A chair.
- There were 3 girls walking to school. They had 1 umbrella to share. How did they not get wet? – It wasn’t raining.
- Despite my name, I am not a queen. When you hold me up to things, their length is seen. What am I? – A ruler.
- What has hands and a face, but can’t hold anything or smile? – A clock.
- It has keys, but no locks. It has space, but no room. You can enter, but can’t go inside. What is it? – A keyboard.
- I can fill a room, but I take up no space. What am I? – Light.
- It’s the only place in the world where today comes before yesterday. Where is it? – The dictionary.
- When is homework not homework? – When it’s done at school.
- How can the teacher’s coat pocket be empty, and still have something in it? – It has a hole.
Riddles for Teachers
These riddles are perfect for back-to-school.
- Print them out and have a different waiting on each desk.
- Use them as an ice breaker activity
- Or write a new one on the board everyday for the first two weeks of school.
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link