Whether you’re teaching at home or in a classroom these funny riddles for teachers will be just the thing to get your students thinking.
Print your Riddles for Teachers
Funny Riddles for Teachers with Answers
- What has a face but can’t smile? – A clock.
- There is only one word spelled wrong in the dictionary. What is it? – W-R-O-N-G.
- I can fill up a room, but take no space. What am I? – Light.
- What can you catch, but not throw? – A cold.
- What begins with T, finishes with T, and has T in it? – A teapot.
- What two things can you never eat for breakfast? – Lunch and dinner.
- The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? – Footprints.
- A girl fell off a 25-foot ladder but didn’t get hurt. How? – She fell off the bottom rung.
- I have no legs so I never walk, but I always run. What am I? – A river.
- I am full of keys but I can’t open any doors. What am I? – A piano.
- I am not alive, but I can still die. What am I? – A battery.
- If an electric train is going south, what direction is the smoke going? – There is no smoke – it’s an electric train.
- When Josh was 8, his brother was half his age. Now that Josh is 14, how old is his brother? – 10.
Riddles about Teachers
- He easily scores balls in the basket, he always plays volleyball, and basketball, you won’t find him faster in relay races. What kind of teacher is he? – P.E. teacher.
- He recites poetry by heart, he knows everything about the life of writers, and he directs others to compose a story. What kind of teacher is this? – English teacher.
- This teacher will solve any problem, has the tools to form a perfect circle, and always likes to see the work What kind of teacher is she? – Math teacher.
Add your favorite riddle for teachers to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link