When students and teachers come together magic happens. Mixed in with the excitement of learning, are moments of downtime.
These jokes about teachers and students are the perfect addition to any classroom.
You might also like riddles for teachers.
Print your Teacher and Student Jokes
- Why did the teacher wear sunglasses? – Because his class was so bright!
- How is an English teacher like a judge? – They both give out sentences.
- Why did the teacher go to the beach? – To test the water.
- Which school teachers have the greenest thumbs? – The kinder-garden teachers.
- What do you call a teacher who forgot to take attendance? – Absent-minded.
- Why did the music teacher need a ladder? – To reach the high notes!
- Why was the music teacher sad? – He had lots of trebles!
- What do you get when you cross a teacher and a vampire? – Lots of blood tests.
- What do you call an English teacher with a social media addiction? – Instagrammar.
- What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert? – Pi.
- What did the teacher say about the pizza student? – There’s mushroom for improvement!
- What is a math teacher’s favorite sum?- Summer!
- Where do math teachers like to go on vacation? – Times Square.
- What did the ghost teacher say to the class? – Look at the board and I’ll go through it again!
- What is the difference between a Teacher and a Train? – The teacher says “Spit your gum out” and the train says, “Chew, chew!”
- What do you call a teacher without students? – Happy.
- Why did the boy eat his homework? – Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake!
- What do you call a group of friends who love math? – Alge-BROS.
- What are ten things a student can always count on? – Their fingers.
- What did the student say to the teacher after he missed the first day of school? – No, ma’am. I didn’t miss it at all.
- Why did the kid bring a ladder to school? – Because she wanted to go to high school.
- Why did the girl do her homework on an airplane? – To achieve a higher education.
- How do you get straight A’s? – Use a ruler!
- Why did the student wear glasses during math class? – Because it improves di-vison!
- What do you call a student with a dictionary in his pocket? – Smartie pants.
- How do you know that you have been in college too long? – Your parents are running out of money!
Add your favorite Teacher and Student jokes to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link