There are so many school moments that can be made better by adding a little laughter.
And of course if you want to show your kids you’re thinking about them (without sending an embarrassing love note) adding a joke to the lunch box is perfect!
Funny School Jokes that Even Make Test Day FunClick here to print these jokes.
- How do you get straight A’s? – With a ruler.
- Why are fish so clever? – Because they spend so much time in schools.
- What did one pencil say to the other pencil? – Man, you’re looking sharp.
- Which school building has the most stories? – The Library!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pencil. Pencil who? Pencil fall down if you don’t wear a belt!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? A broken pencil. A broken pencil who? Oh never mind it’s pointless.
- Why did Jimmy’s grades drop after the holidays? – Because everything was marked down.
- Where did the music teacher leave her keys? – In the piano.
- What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? – Bookworms.
- What is a snake’s favorite subject? – Hiss-tory.
- What do you get when you throw a million books into the ocean? – A title wave.
- Why did the girl wear glasses during math class? – Because it improves di-vision.
- What is the smartest state? – Alabama, it has four A’s and one B.
- Why can’t you do a math test in the jungle? – There are too many cheetahs.
- What is the longest word in the dictionary? – Smiles, because there is a mile between each “s”.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7 year olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Add your favorite school jokes in the comment section.