Some kids find history boring. One way to change is to sprinkle in a few jokes at just the right time.
To help them enjoy the class better, here are some funny jokes about history that will surely crack them up.
You might also like these other school joke collections: Exam Jokes, School Appropriate Jokes, Science Jokes, or Math Jokes.
Print your History Jokes for Teachers and Students
Click here to print your History Jokes
Funny Jokes about History for Teachers and Students
- Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? – Because the pee is silent.
- What’s an Ancient Egyptian favorite restaurant? – Pizza Tut!
- What did the pharaoh say when he saw the pyramid? – “Mummy’s home!”
- Where do young Vikings hang out? – In the Norsery.
- How was the Roman Empire cut in half? – With a pair of Caesars.
- Which famous Roman suffered from hayfever? – Julius Sneezer.
- What was the most popular kids’ movie in Ancient Greece? – Troy Story.
- Who made King Arthur’s round table? – Sir-Cumference.
- Why is the Medieval period often called the Dark Ages? – Because there were so many knights.
- Why was the king only a foot tall?- Because he was a ruler.
- Did you hear about the Viking who was reincarnated? – He was Bjorn again.
- What do you call a musician who just saw Medusa? – A rockstar!
- What do you call a Medieval knight who’s always sure of himself? – Sir Tainly.
- What was Camelot famous for? – It’s knight life.
- Who was the biggest prankster in George Washington’s army? – Laugh-ayette!
- Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? – At the bottom.
- What was the most popular dance move in the colonies in 1776? – Indepen-dance.
- Who succeeded the first President of the United States? – The second one.
- What do Alfred the Great and Ivan the Terrible have in common? – Their middle name.
- What’s a mummy’s favorite type of music? – Wrap!
- How were the first Americans like ants? – They also lived in colonies.
- Who cleaned up after the animals on the ark? – I have Noah idea!
- Why is history class so hard? – Because the teacher asks about things that happened before you were born.
Add your favorite History Jokes in the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Leave a Reply