Last year Big M broke my heart when he asked me not to leave love notes in his lunch box anymore. It’s embarrassing and I totally get it. He’s getting older but I still want to put something special in his lunch, something that lets him know I’m thinking about him.
Part of what makes parenting fun is figuring out how to connect with our kids. So I got creative and added lunch box jokes instead. They’re fun for all the kids at the lunch table, they let him know that I’m thinking about him and they aren’t the least bit embarrassing.
Since I’ve already compiled the list… I thought I’d share it with you! Read through them and then print them out. Sometimes I write the jokes on the back of a Capri Sun pouch, sometimes on a napkin and sometimes I use the printout!
Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
Get your Lunch Box Jokes Printable
Lunch box jokes are supposed to be silly and these jokes are just that!
- What type of socks do pirates wear? —- Arrrrrrrrgyle.
- Why was 10 scared? —- Because 7 ate 9.
- How do you make a tissue dance? —- Put a little boogie in it.
- What do you call a train that sneezes? —- Achoo choo train.
- Why did the golfer pack an extra pair of pants? —- In case he got a hole in one.What is a pirate’s favorite letter? —- Rrrrrrrr!
- What did one eye say to the other eye? —- Something smells between us.
Lunch Box Jokes about Animals
Would you like more animal jokes? We’ve got them right here… Animal Jokes for Kids.
- What do you call a flying skunk? —- A smelly – copter!
- Where do sheep go to get their hair cut? —- The baa – baa shop.
- What do you call an alligator in a vest? —- An investogator.
- What did the buffalo say when his son left to go to school? —- Bison.
- Why did the cow cross the road? —- Because he wanted to go to the moooovies.
- What is a rabbit’s favorite kind of music? —- Hip Hop.
- What do you call a sleeping T-Rex? —- A dinosnore!
Kids Lunch Box Jokes about School
Once you’ve enjoyed all of these, check out all of the School Jokes for Kids.
- What did one pencil say to the other pencil? —- Man, you’re looking sharp!
- What tests do vampire teachers give? — Blood tests!
- Which school building has the most stories? — The Library!
- Which school teachers have the greenest thumbs? — The kinder-garden teachers.
- What is a math teacher’s favorite sum? — Summer!
Lunch Jokes for the Lunch Box
Get a quick taste of our lunch jokes, then see the full list of lunch jokes.
- What stays hot in the fridge? —- A hot dog!
- What did one plate say to the other plate? —- Lunch is on me.
- Why did the cookie go to the doctor? —- Because he was feeling crumby.
- What happens when you make an egg laugh? —- It cracks up.
- What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple? —- Taking a bite and finding half a worm.
Share your favorite lunch box jokes for kids in the comments!
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link