Animals are the best! Learning about animals is really fun. Adding some silly jokes about animals into the mix? Even better!
I’ve included zoo jokes, pet jokes, farm animal jokes, and even a couple of knock-knock jokes about animals.
What do you call a sleeping bull? – A bull-dozer. This animal joke from the list is an all-time favorite.
Printable Jokes about Animal
We use jokes for many things. Once they’re printed out, I keep them handy. A quick laugh can bring us out of boredom, make a little animal learning more memorable or just connect with fun.
- Why are elephants so wrinkled? – Because they take too long to iron.
- Can a wallaby jump higher than a building? – Of course … buildings can’t jump.
- What do you get from a pampered cow? – Spoiled milk.
- Why do fish live in salt water? – Because pepper makes them sneeze!
- What do you call a bird that’s afraid to fly? – Chicken.
- Why did the hot dog wear a sweater? – Because it was a chili dog.
- How do bees get to school? – By school buzz!
Animal Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
Knock, knock. Who’s there? is a joke structure perfect for the littlest of kids. They work well for 5-year-olds, 7-year-olds, and even 15-year-olds! Once you finish up with these animal knock-knock jokes check out the ultimate list of knock-knock jokes for kids.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Iguana. Iguana who? Iguana hold your hand.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Alpaca. Alpaca who? Alpaca the trunk, you pack-a the suitcase.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Goat. Goat who? Goat to the door and find out.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Toucan! Toucan who? Toucan play that game!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Giraffe. Giraffe who? Giraffe anything to eat? I’m starving.
The following animal jokes are perfect for an outing or snuggly day at home. Print and pack these jokes for a day at the zoo or a trip to the farm. Of course, telling jokes to your favorite pet is also fun.
- Why did the lion spit out the clown? – Because he tasted funny.
- Why don’t leopards play hide and seek? – They’re always spotted.
- What do you get when you cross a giraffe with a pig? – Bacon and legs.
- Why do gorillas have big nostrils? – Because they have big fingers.
- Where do polar bears vote? – The North Poll.
Farm Animal Jokes
You might like our Turkey Jokes too.
- Why did the lamb cross the road? – To get to the baaaaarber shop!
- What do you call a sleeping bull? – A bull-dozer.
- Where do milkshakes come from? – Nervous cows!
- What is a cow’s favorite ice cream? – MOOnila!
- What did the horse say when it fell? – I’ve fallen and I can’t giddyup!
We have a huge collection of Dog Jokes.
- Which place should you never consider taking a dog? – We should never take a dog to a Flea Market.
- What is a cat’s favorite color? – PURRple!
- What goes tick tock, bow wow, tick tock, bow wow? – A watch dog.
- Why do cats always love sitting on the computer? – They do it to keep an eye on the mouse!
- How do you say bye-bye to a curly-haired dog? – Poodle-oo!
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link