Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
Animals are the best! Learning about animals is really fun. Adding some funny jokes about animals into the mix? Even better!
I’ve included zoo jokes, pet jokes, farm animal jokes, and even a couple of knock-knock jokes about animals. Our next trip to the zoo will be full of laughter.
What do you call a sleeping bull? – A bull-dozer. This animal joke from the list is an all-time favorite.
Printable Jokes About Animal
We use jokes for many things. Once they’re printed out, I keep them handy. A quick laugh can bring us out of boredom or make a little animal learning more memorable. Jokes are also a great way to connect while having fun.
Print your Jokes Here
- Why are elephants so wrinkled? – Because they take too long to iron.
- Can a wallaby jump higher than a building? – Of course … buildings can’t jump.
- What do you get from a pampered cow? – Spoiled milk.
- Why do fish live in salt water? – Because pepper makes them sneeze!
- What do you call a bird that’s afraid to fly? – Chicken.
- Why did the hot dog wear a sweater? – Because it was a chili dog.
- How do bees get to school? – By school buzz!
- What do you call an alligator who wears a vest? An investigator.
- Why did the dinosaur cross the road? – Because the chicken wasn’t born yet.
- How do you catch squirrels? – Climb a tree and act like a nut.
- Why do seagulls fly over the sea? – If they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels.
Animal Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
Knock, knock. Who’s there? is a joke structure perfect for the littlest of kids. They work well for 5-year-olds, 7-year-olds, and even 15-year-olds! Once you finish up with these animal knock-knock jokes, check out the ultimate list of knock-knock jokes for kids.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Iguana. Iguana who? Iguana hold your hand.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Alpaca. Alpaca who? Alpaca the trunk, you pack-a the suitcase.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Goat. Goat who? Goat to the door and find out.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Toucan! Toucan who? Toucan play that game!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Giraffe. Giraffe who? Giraffe anything to eat? I’m starving.
The following animal jokes are perfect for an outing or snuggly day at home. Print and pack these jokes for a day at the zoo or a trip to the farm. Of course, telling jokes to your favorite pet is also fun.
Check out our bear jokes.
- Why did the lion spit out the clown? – Because he tasted funny.
- Why don’t leopards play hide and seek? – They’re always spotted.
- What do you get when you cross a giraffe with a pig? – Bacon and legs.
- Why do gorillas have big nostrils? – Because they have big fingers.
- Where do polar bears vote? – The North Poll.
- What do you call a parrot when he can’t fly? – A walkie talkie.
- What did the judge say when the skunk walked in? – Odor in the court.
- What did the banana do when the money chased it? – It split.
- What’s black and white and red all over? – A sunburnt penguin.
- What do you call a baby monkey that’s just like his dad? – A chimp off the old block.
- Why do pandas love old movies? – They are black and white.
- What kind of snake do you find on a car? – A windshield viper.
Farm Animal Jokes
You and your little farmer might like our other animal jokes for kids, too: Turkey Jokes, duck jokes, and Horse Jokes.
- Why did the sheep cross the road? – To get to the baaaaarber shop!
- What do you call a sleeping bull? – A bull-dozer.
- Where do milkshakes come from? – Nervous cows!
- What is a cow’s favorite ice cream? – MOOnila!
- What did the horse say when it fell? – I’ve fallen and I can’t giddyup!
- What do you call a bison that is good at telling lies? – Bluffalo.
- What do you get when a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn? – An eggroll.
- Where did the sheep go on vacation? – The Baaaahamas.
- Why did the duck cross the playground? – To get to the other slide.
- What’s an owl’s favorite subject? – Owlgebra.
- What did the farmer call the cow that didn’t produce milk? – An udder failure.
Of all the animal jokes, the pet jokes are probably our favorite. We do love our pets! We have a huge collection of dog Jokes and cat jokes.
- Which place should you never consider taking a dog? – We should never take a dog to a Flea Market.
- What is a cat’s favorite color? – PURRple!
- What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie? – A PIE-THON!
- What goes tick tock, bow wow, tick tock, bow wow? – A watch dog.
- Why do cats always love sitting on the computer? – They do it to keep an eye on the mouse!
- How do you say bye-bye to a curly-haired dog? – Poodle-oo!
- Which snakes are best at mathematics? – Adders.
- What do you call a dog magician? – Labracadabrador.
- What happens when a frog’s car breaks down? – It gets toad.
- What do you call a dog with a fever? – Hot dog.
- What’s the difference between a fish and a piano? – You can’t tuna fish.
If you like these animal jokes for kids, check out some of our most loved joke posts: animal riddles, chicken jokes, spring jokes, turtle jokes, riddles (with answers), 84+ good jokes for kids.
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
These are so great! Our kids are in love with ANIMALS and will find these hilarious. Thanks for sharing. Here’s a new elephant joke, too:
Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees?
Because they’re really good at it