There are a lot of fun ways to use these springtime jokes. Include them in your little one’s lunch box, keep them handy for when you are waiting in line or lighten the mood when the day starts to get a little tense.
Spring is the perfect time of year to bring on some sunshiny giggles. It’s so much fun when Mom gets to be the reason for all the laughing.
With these jokes about spring printed out and ready to go…
you get to be the funny one.
Check out all of the jokes perfect for spring:
- St. Patrick’s Day jokes
- Earth Day jokes
- Mother’s Day jokes
- Animal Jokes for Kids
- Chicken Jokes for kids
- Garden Jokes
- Insect Jokes
- Family Jokes
- Rain Jokes
Spring Jokes for Kids Printable
Once you have these spring jokes for kids printed, you can do all kinds of fun things with them! Share your creative ideas in the comments.
Silly Springtime Jokes for Kids
- Why did the farmer plant a seed in his pond? – He was trying to grow a water-melon.
- What type of bird should you never take to the bank? – A Robin.
- Why did the worm cross the ruler? – To become an inchworm.
- What do you give a sick bird? – TWEETment.
- Why are people always tired in April? – Because they just finished a March.
- Why did the Easter bunny hide? – He was a little chicken.
- Why can’t you tease egg whites? – They can’t take a yolk.
- Why do hens lay eggs? – If they dropped them, they’d break.
- What creature is smarter than a talking parrot? – A spelling bee
- How does a bee brush its hair? – With its honeycomb.
- What has 18 legs and catches flies? – A baseball team.
- How excited was the gardener about spring? – So excited he wet his plants.
- What bow can’t be tied? – A rainbow!
- What kind of bean never grows in a garden? – A jelly bean.
- Does February like March? – No, but April may.
- What did the tree say when it saw the first signs of spring? – What a re-leaf.
- What kind of socks does a gardener wear? – Garden hose.
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas? – Bugs bunny.
- How did the egg cross the road? – He scrambled across.
If you love a funny pun, you must have a great sense of humor. These spring puns are sure to tickle your funny bone.
- I hate spring cleaning. Darn things bounce all over the place.
- What do you get when you dump your Easter eggs on a hill? – A spring roll!
- What do you call an emergency in spring? – May Day.
- When do monkeys fall from the sky? – During APE-ril showers
- What flower does everyone have on their face? – Tulips.
- Why are frogs so happy? – They eat whatever bugs them.
- Which bug is related to you? – Your Aunt.
- What kind of garden does a baker love? – A flour garden.
- What do you call a mushroom that’s the life of the party? – Fun-gi.
Spring Riddles with Answers
Jokes and riddles go together like peanuts and grapes… I mean, peanut butter and jelly!
- What time is it when you are jumping on a trampoline? – Springtime.
- What can run fast but can’t walk? – Water.
- I don’t have wings, but I can fly. I have a tail. I am very colorful. I am not a bird. What am I? – A kite.
- I fall, but I don’t get hurt. I pour, but I’m not a jug. I help plants grow, but I’m not the sun. What am I? – Rain.
- What has to be broken before you can use it? – An egg.
Rain Jokes for Kids
These are the best jokes for a rainy day! They just might have you crying with laughter.
- What do you call a grizzly bear caught in the rain? – A drizzly bear.
- Do bees fly in the rain? – Not without their yellow jackets.
- What goes up when the rain comes down? – An umbrella.
- What do you say when it’s raining chickens and ducks in April? – FOUL spring weather.
- What did the dirt say to the rain? – If this keeps up, my name will be mud.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? – Pilgrims.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Butter. Butter who? Butter bring an umbrella, it’s raining.
Flower Jokes for Kids
- What gift does April bring May? – Flowers
- Why couldn’t the flower ride it’s bike? – It lost its petals.
- Why is the letter A like a flower? – A bee comes after it!
- What does a flower bomb sound like? – Kabloom.
- What is Spring’s favorite kind of pickles? – Daffo-dills!
- What do you call a cat that likes to dress up in fancy clothes? – A dandelion.
- What do you call a country that drives only pink cars? – A pink CARnation.
- What’s the best place to grow flowers in school? – In kinder-garden.
- What’s the best flower for Mother’s Day? – Son-flower.
Do you have a favorite spring joke for kids? Share it in the comment section!
For more giggly fun, check out these joke books for kids:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Check out our huge collection of printable jokes! Once you start sharing the laughs, you’ll never want to stop.