Spring is the perfect time of year to bring on some sunshiny giggles. It’s so much fun when Mom gets to be the reason for all the laughing.
With these spring jokes for kids printed out and ready to go…
you get to be the funny one.
There are a lot of fun ways to use these springtime jokes. Include them in your little one’s lunch box, keep them handy for when you are waiting in line or lighten the mood when the day starts to get a little tense.
15 Silly Springtime Jokes for KidsClick here to get 31 printable spring jokes for kids (for free!)
- Why did the farmer plant a seed in his pond? – He was trying to grow a water-melon.
- What do you call a grizzly bear caught in the rain? – A drizzly bear.
- Do bees fly in the rain? – Not without their yellow jackets.
- What type of bird should you never take to the bank? – A Robin.
- Why couldn’t the flower ride it’s bike? – It lost its petals.
- Why did the worm cross the ruler? – To become an inchworm.
- What do you give a sick bird? – TWEETment
- What goes up when the rain comes down? – An umbrella.
- Why are people always tired in April? – Because they just finished a March.
- Why did the Easter bunny hide? – He was a little chicken.
- Why can’t you tease egg whites? – They can’t take a yolk.
- Why do hens lay eggs? – If they dropped them, they’d break.
- What creature is smarter than a talking parrot? – A spelling bee
- How does a bee brush its hair? – With its honeycomb.
- What has 18 legs and catches flies? – A baseball team.
Do you have a favorite spring joke? Share it in the comment section!
For more giggly fun, check out these joke books for kids:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Check out our collection of printable jokes! Once you start sharing the laughs, you’ll never want to stop.