It’s a rainy day! These rain jokes will brighten everyone’s spirits. Pair these jokes for kids with a fun rainy day activity or walk in the rain.
Print your Rain Jokes
Rain Jokes for Kids
- When does it rain money? – When there is “change” in the weather.
- What’s the difference between a horse and the weather? – One is reined up and the other rains down.
- Why did the woman open her purse in the park? – She expected to find some change in the weather.
- Why do sailors eat shellfish when rain is forecast? – Because It’s the clam before the storm.
- Why did the man go outside and put ketchup in the rain? – Because it’s raining cats and hot dogs.
- Why shouldn’t you fight with a rain cloud? – He’ll storm out on you.
- Why is wind power more popular than rain? – Because it has a lot of fans!
- What goes up when the rain comes down? – An umbrella.
- Why didn’t the light rain hit the target? – It just mists.
- Why does a momma kangaroo hate the rain? – Because on those days the kids have to play inside.
- How did you find all that rain on your vacation? – Well, we just went outside, and there it was.
- What did one raindrop say to the other little raindrop? – Two is company, and three’s a cloud.
- Why was the weatherman so stressed? – Because the job is full of high pressure.
- What’s the difference between rain and climate? – You can’t rain a tree, but you can climate.
- Can bees fly in the rain? – Not without their yellow jackets.
- Why was the sky not happy on clear days? – It had the blues.
- How do lightning bolts flirt? – They electrocute each other.
- What happens to wizards when it’s raining? – They get wet just like everyone else.
Add your favorite rain joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link