Earth Day is right around the corner, luckily I have a list of last minute Earth Day activities all ready to go! One of these days I will actually get ahead of a holiday season. (Or maybe not. 🙂 )
Big M and Little M love when I put spring jokes in their lunch box. Of course the knock, knock jokes were a HUGE hit, but it’s also been fun to find jokes for each holiday. The jokes for this list were a little trickier to come up with… there are not many Earth Day jokes out there! I am happy with the end result but would love for you to add any Earth Day or nature jokes you like in the comment section.
18 Funny Earth Day Jokes for KidsClick here to print the jokes.
- Why did the leaf go to the doctor? — It was feeling green.
- Why are people always tired on Earth Day? — Because they just finished a March.
- How can you tell the ocean is friendly? — It waves.
- Why is grass so dangerous? — Because it’s full of blades.
- Why did the sun go to school? — To get brighter.
- How do you cut a wave in half? — Use a sea saw.
- What did the tree wear to the pool party? — Swimming trunks.
- What did the ground say to the earthquake? — You crack me up!
- What kind of shorts to clouds wear? — Thunderwear!
- Why do tornadoes zigzag? — They’re dizzy.
- Why did the woman go outdoors with her purse open? — Because she expected some change in the weather.
- What’s the difference between weather and climate? — You can’t weather a tree, but you can climate.
- What kind of plant grow on your hand? — Palm tree.
- What happens when it rains cats and dogs? — You have to been careful not to step in a poodle.
- What is a tree’s least favorite month? — Sep-timber!
- What’s the biggest moth in the world? — A mammoth!
- Why are recycle bins optimistic? — Because they’re full of cans.
- What did the little tree say to the big tree? — Leaf me alone!
Add your favorite Earth Day jokes for kids into the comment section!
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Get a printable version of these Earth Day Jokes.