Celebrating Dad is awesome. Celebrating Dad with some laughter is the way to go.
Use these jokes in a hand made card, print them out and sprinkle a little silliness through out the day or snuggle up on Dad’s lap and read through them all.
12 Funny Father’s Day Jokes
- When does a dad joke become a dad joke? – When it becomes apparent.
- Why did the cookie cry? – Because his father was a wafer so long!
- What did the daddy buﬀalo say to its son before it left for school? – “Bison.”
- How is a baby bird like his dad? – He’s a chirp off the old block.
- What did daddy spider say to baby spider? – You spend too much time on the web.
- What do you call your dad when he’s in the snow? – a POPsicle!
- Why does dad take an extra pair of socks golfing? – In case he gets a hole in one!
- What time did the dad go to the dentist? – Tooth hurt-y.
- What did dad say when the tide when in came in? – Long time, no sea.
- Do dads always snore? – Only when they’re sleeping.
- How did Vader know what he was getting for Father’s day? – He felt Luke’s presents.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Abby. Abby who? Abby Father’s Day!
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link