We lived near the beach when the kids were pretty little. I am not a huge fan of the beach, so our beach trips were pretty limited.
While laying on hot sand and getting knocked over by waves isn’t my idea of a great time, I can get behind cracking up over some well-timed beach jokes.
Print these jokes out and enjoy them while you dream of a sandy day in the sun OR while you’re making the drive to your favorite beach spot.
24 Beach Jokes for Kids
Click here to print the beach jokes.
- Where do sharks go on vacation? – Finland!
- How do you make an octopus laugh? – With TEN-tickles!
- What do turtles, eggs, and beaches all have? – Shells.
- What do sea monsters eat? – Fish and ships!
- How do we know that the ocean is friendly? – It waves!
- What did one tide pool say to the other tide pool? – Show me your mussels.
- What do you get when you combine an elephant with a fish? – Swimming trunks!
- What’s the most common insect found on the beach? – A beach buggy!
- Who cleans the ocean? – The mermaids.
- What is a shark’s favorite sandwich? – Peanut butter and jellyfish!
- What would you find on a haunted beach? – A sand-witch!
- What do you call seagulls that live near the bay? – Bagels.
- What do you pay to spend a day on the beach? – Sand dollars.
- Why should you never blame a dolphin for doing anything wrong? – Because they never do it on porpoise!
- Why is the sand under the dock so resistant? – It doesn’t give into pier pressure.
- Where do sheep go on vacation? – The Baaa-hamas.
- What happens when you throw a green rock into the Red Sea? – It gets wet.
- Why don’t oysters share their pearls? – Because they’re shellfish!
- Why is the beach always so confident? – It’s 100% shore.
- Why didn’t the poodle want to go to the beach? – It didn’t want to be a hot dog.
- What do you call a cat who lives at the beach? – Sandy claws.
- What does a mermaid use to call her friends? – A shell phone, of course.
- What do you call a lazy crayfish? – A slobster!
- What kind of music do killer whales like? – They listen to the orca-stra!
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link