Summer here we come! I’m ready… are you?
I want to kick summer off with some laughs.
18 REALLY Funny Summer Jokes for Kids
Click here to print these summer jokes.
- What did the pig say on a hot summer day? – I’m bacon!
- Why do bananas use sunscreen? – Because they peel.
- Why are gulls named seagulls? – If they were by the bay, they’d be bagels.
- Why don’t oysters share their pearls? – Because they’re shellfish.
- Which letter is the coolest? – Iced t.
- What do you call a snowman in July? – A puddle.
- What do sheep do on sunny days? – Have a baa-baa-cue.
- What did one tide pool say to the other tide pool?- Show me your mussels.
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? – A fsh.
- What happens when you throw a green rock into the Red Sea? – It gets wet.
- What does a bee do when it is hot? – He takes off his yellow jacket.
- What holds the sun up in the sky? – Sunbeams.
- What race is never run? – A swimming race.
- When do you go at red and stop at green? – When you’re eating a watermelon.
- Why did the man love his barbecue? – Because it was the grill of his dreams.
- What is the best day to go to the beach? – SUNday.
- What does the sun drink out of? – Sunglasses.
- What did the ocean say to the sailboat? – Nothing it just waved.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Do you have any funny summer jokes to add? Share them in comments.