Let’s have a little water fun today! These water jokes and water riddles are perfect for a day at the pool or a rainy day jumping in puddles.
Print your Water Jokes
Water Jokes for Kids
- Where can you find an ocean with no water? – On a map.
- What kind of rocks are never underwater? – Dry ones.
- What do you call an old snowman? – Water.
- What kind of water cannot freeze? – Hot water.
- What kind of water does an Angel like? – Holy Water.
- Why are some fish at the bottom of the ocean? – They dropped out of school.
- What keeps a dock floating above water? – Pier pressure.
- Why does water never laugh at jokes? – It isn’t a fan of dry humor.
- What do mermaids sleep on? – Water beds.
- Why do male dogs float in water? – Because they’re good buoys.
- How did the raindrop ask another raindrop on a date? – He asked her “Water you doing tonight?”
- How do you make a water bed more bouncy? – You use spring water.
- What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole? – Hot cross bunnies.
- Where do water droplets go to settle arguments? – The Supreme Quart.
- What state does the Mississippi River flow in? -Liquid.
- There are two reasons why you should never drink toilet water. – Number one. And number two.
- Why did the ocean break up with the pond? – She thought he was too shallow.
- Why isn’t holy water used in vaccines? – Because you can’t take the lord’s name in vein.
Water Riddles with Answers
- Wash me and I won’t be clean, don’t wash me, and I’ll be clean. What am I? – Water.
- You’ll probably use me for fights in the summer, if I leak in your house, call the plumber! – Water.
- If you’re swimming in the ocean and an alligator attacks you, what do you do? – Nothing, there aren’t alligators in the ocean!
- I’m the child of water, but when you take me back to the water I’ll die. Who am I? – Ice.
- Three men jump into the water but only two come out with wet hair. How? – The third man was bald.
Add your favorite water joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link