Funniest Shark Jokes for Kids | Printable Jokes & Puns
Do you have a shark lover in your life? The funny sharks jokes here are sure to be a hit!
Or maybe you have a kid who’s afraid of sharks. Sharks can be intimidating animals. They’re big, mysterious, and a little bit scary. Use these jokes to lighten the mood around sharks and get a little silly to help remove some fear.
Shark Joke Printable
If you’re heading to the beach or aquarium these printable shark jokes will be perfect to pack and bring along.
Funny Shark Jokes
- Where do sharks go on vacation? – Fin-land.
- Why won’t sharks eat clowns? – They taste funny!
- What do a shark and a computer have in common? – They both have megabites!
- How did the hammerhead shark do on his test? – He nailed it!
- Why didn’t the shark want to fight the octopus? – Because he knew he was well-armed!
- What did the shark say when he was accused of hitting his brother? – “Not gill-ty!”
- What do sharks order at McDonald’s? – A quarter flounder with cheese.
- Why did the shark cross the great barrier reef? – To get to the other tide.
- What is a shark’s favorite bible story? – Noah’s Shark.
Shark Dad Jokes
- What did the daddy shark say to the kid shark? – “Watch that sharkasm, young man!”
- Where do lonely dad sharks go to find companionship? – Sand bars.
- What do you call a Hammerhead shark who’s operating a drill rig – A Flathead Screwdriver.
- What do daddy sharks do when they have a big choice to make? – Chews wisely.
- What do you call a shark who wants to be by himself? – A lone shark.
Knock, Knock Shark Jokes
Check out our ultimate list of Knock, knock jokes for kids.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Otto. Otto who? Otto be careful in the shark tank.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Butter. Butter who? Butter be quick, the shark is coming.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Kelp. Kelp who? Kelm me! There’s a shark.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Carmi. Carmi who? Carmi get me from the shark!
- There’s some-fin special about you!
- Stay jaw-some.
- No-fin compares to you, my dear.
- Nice to eat you.
- Where’s my bloody dinner?
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link