Finding the right riddle for the right time is a wonderful feeling. These music riddles will be great for music class, a new musician, or someone craving a bit of musical fun in their life.
Print your Music Riddles
- Riddle: I have a scroll but no quill. I have a neck and ribs but no legs. I have a saddle but no horse. I have a bridge but no water. What am I? – Answer: A Violin.
- Riddle: I am at the beginning of a phrase. I am at the end of a harp. I appear only once on a xylophone and twice on bagpipes. What am I? – Answer: The letter P.
- Riddle: I can bring you joy or sorrow or everything in between. None have seen, smelt, or felt me, yet many still know what I am. I have many types, but I am really just one thing. What am I?- Answer: Music.
- Riddle: My scale is something that does not weigh in grams, ounces, or pounds. However, I may be heavy or light. What am I? – Answer: Music scales.
- Riddle: I cannot be felt, seen, or touched; Yet I can be found in everybody; My existence is always in debate; Yet I have my own style of music. What Am I? – Answer: I’m a Soul.
- Riddle: I am black and white, I have strings, I have keys, I make sound without my lips, I make dough with no flour. What am I? – Answer: Piano
- Riddle: l am silver and narrow; l am not made of wood, but a woodwind I am. I play sweet, high melodies. What am I? – Answer: Flute.
- Riddle: I work when I play and play when I work. What am I ? – Answer: Musician.
- Riddle: I can soothe you or drive you nuts. I can be quiet but also blare in your ears. What am I? – Answer: Music.
- Riddle: Fred is listening to the radio when it suddenly stops playing. Nobody is with Fred, and nobody touches the radio. A few seconds later, the radio resumes playing. How can this be? – Answer: Fred was driving his car through a tunnel.
Add your favorite music riddle to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link