Preparing for your next cheese and cracker party? Or maybe you just love little cheesy humor? This cheese joke collection (including cheese puns) will brie just what you’re looking for!
Print your Cheese Jokes
Funny Jokes about Cheese
- What do you call a giant monster made of cheese? – Gorgonzilla.
- What did the teenage cheese yell at its parents? – Leave me provolone!
- What do you say to someone who is trying to steal your cheese? – This is nacho cheese!
- Which cheese is the smartest? – Cheese Whiz.
- Which cheese is made backward? – Edam
- Which cheese does the pope like most? – Swiss cheese, it’s holey.
- How can you make a mouse smile? – Say cheese!
- What cheese can you use to clean your teeth? – Dental Schloss.
- What happened when the air conditioning in the cheese factory broke? – There was a meltdown!
- Why did the cheddar cheese decide to go to the gym? – To get shredded.
- What kind of music does cheese listen to? – R’n’brie.
- What kind of weather is extra cheesy? – Partly cloudy with a light bries.
- What did one cheese say to cheer the other up? – You’re a gouda friend, it’s gonna brie ok.
- What’s the cheesiest channel on TV? – Brie-Brie C.
- What’s the cheesiest line in Shakespeare? – “To brie, or not to brie, that is the question!”
Mac and Cheese Jokes
- Wanna hear a joke about Kraft Macaroni and Cheese? – I would tell you but it’s dangerously cheesy.
- What do you call pasta with a cold? – Macaroni and sneeze
- What do you call a fake macaroni? – An impasta.
- What did Lara eat for dinner? – Croft Macaroni and Cheese.
- When should you go on a macaroni and cheese diet? – If you need to cheddar a few pounds.
- What did the detective say to the suspected cheese thief? – “I believe you’ve been up to no gouda.”
- What did the cheese say to its rival? – “You’re gouda, but I’m feta.”
- What did the cheese say to her friend after a makeover? – “You’re looking gouda!”
- Wanna hear a really cheesy joke? – Never mind, it’s not that gouda.
- Why did the cheese get promoted? – He did a really gouda job at work.
- This might sound cheesy, but I think you are really grate.
- Relax. Just take it cheesy.
- Got to brie-live in magic.
- I’m grateful for your presence.
- I swiss you the best.
- You brie long with me.
- Please brie mine.
- You will always brie a part of me.
- Wait for me. I’ll brie back.
- I beg to disabrie.
Mac and Cheese Puns
- I once told a joke about macaroni. It was pretty cheesy.
- Me to my mac and cheese: I am so glad I fondu you.
- This may be cheesy, but I think mac and cheese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is really grate.
- Me to my spicy mac and cheese bowl: Just in queso you didn’t know, I really love you.
- It’s impastable not to love macaroni and cheese
- It’s really gouda to have you here.
- It’s a gouda sign.
- Talk to you later. I gouda go.
- Gouda luck on your studies!
- Life’s so gouda.
Add your favorite cheese joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link