Harry Potter Riddles for your Hogwarts Fan
Do you love Harry Potter? These Harry Potter riddles are perfect for a Harry Potter movie marathon, for the kid who is about to start reading the series again, or for a Harry Potter party.
For more riddle fun check out our riddle collections: riddles with answers, camping riddles, and Christmas riddles.
Print your Harry Potter Riddles.
Click here to download your Harry Potter Riddles.
Harry Potter Riddles with Answers
- Beasts I love and kind I am. Who am I? – Hagrid.
- Inside an egg, my song sits waiting, for you to hear it while you are bathing. Who am I? – A mermaid.
- When you arrive at Hogwarts, onto your head this is placed. It will then tell you in which house you will be placed. What is it? – The sorting hat.
- In The Hobbit, there was one. Harry Potter had more than three. If you were to make one mad from its mouth fire you would see. – Dragon.
- In the Harry Potter Series, his Patronus was a Phoenix. He was the Hogwarts headmaster up to and including book six. Who was he? – Dumbledore.
- I’m n-not sure if you r-remember me, I t-taught here long ago, b-but I d-died one night, in a f-final fight. When my m-master m-met his foe. Who am I? – Professor Quirrell.
- Please come closer, you must understand, I simply cannot see. I’ve lived long, far from your school, with my humongous family. Who am I? – Aragog.
- He was once a prisoner, into Azkaban he was put. He was Harry’s godfather and he sometimes went by Padfoot. Who is he? – Sirius Black.
- I roam the woods of Hogwarts school and my coat is a lovely white, but don’t you dare, try to drink my blood or you’ll be cursed for life. Who am I? – Unicorn.
- Potions and poisons are my mastery, but favoritism is the key. Who am I? – Professor Snape.
- Those I defend I do not love, and those I fight I cannot hate. The one who hates me most is the one I will die to protect. Who am I? – Professor Snape.
Add your favorite Harry Potter riddle to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link