Time for some outside camping fun? You’ve come to the right place. Just being outside is a wonderful experience. Adding to the fun by doing a little prep work makes camping (especially with kids) even better.
Once you have these jokes about camping printed and ready, you can head over to find 10 Must Have Camping Supplies. Next stop? 50 Ideas to Make Camping Easier and Camping with Kids: 40 Tips, Activities, Games and Recipes.
12 Fun Camping Jokes for Kids
- What did the beaver say to the tree? — It’s been nice gnawing you.
- What do you call a group of grizzlies cracking up together? — A Bear-el of laughs.
- Why does Humpty Dumpty love camping autumn? — Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
- What type of chair is good at yoga? — A folding chair.
- Where do cows go camping? — Moo York.
- How do trees access the internet? — They log in.
- Why are people who go camping on April 1 always tired? — Because they just finished a 31 day March.
- Where does a camper keep his money? — In the river bank.
- Where did the sheep go camping? — The Baa-hamas!
- What’s another name for a sleeping bag? — A nap sack.
- How do you keep your sleeping bag from getting stretched out? — Don’t sleep too long in it!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? RV. RV who? RV there yet?