Time for some outside camping fun? You’ve come to the right place. Just being outside is a wonderful experience. Adding to the fun by doing a little prep work makes camping (especially with kids) even better.
Once you have these funny jokes about camping printed and ready, you can head over to find 10 Must-Have Camping Supplies. Next stop? 50 Ideas to Make Camping Easier and Camping with Kids: 40 Tips, Activities, Games, and Recipes.
Funny Camping Jokes for Kids
- What did the beaver say to the tree? — It’s been nice gnawing you.
- What do you call a group of grizzlies cracking up together? — A Bear-el of laughs.
- Why does Humpty Dumpty love camping autumn? — Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
- What type of chair is good at yoga? — A folding chair.
- Where do cows go camping? — Moo York.
- How do trees access the internet? — They log in.
- Why are people who go camping on April 1 always tired? — Because they just finished a 31 day March.
- Where does a camper keep his money? — In the river bank.
- What’s another name for a sleeping bag? — A nap sack.
- How do you keep your sleeping bag from getting stretched out? — Don’t sleep too long in it!
- Why did the fish blush? — Because it saw the lakes bottom.
- Why don’t pirates sleep in tents? — They like to enjoy the night ahrrrrr.
Camping Knock Knock Jokes
We like knock-knock jokes in general. We love knock-knock jokes about camping
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? RV. RV who? RV there yet?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Armageddon. Armageddon who? Armageddon cold out here!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Canoe. Canoe who? Canoe come out and play with me?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Carrie. Carrie who? Carrie these camping chairs, please.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Hoo. Who hoo? Uh oh, watch out for the owl!
Camp Jokes for Kids
Print these jokes about camp and add them to your camper’s bag.
- Why did the camp counselor quit his job? – Because it was always in tents.
- Why did the summer camp counselors wear sunglasses? – Because their campers were so bright.
- Where did the sheep go to camp? — The Baa-hamas!
- How do campers communicate with fish? — They drop a line!
- Why don’t mummies go to camp? — They’re afraid to relax and rewind.
- What did the campers say when the guides asked them how they enjoyed the campfire? – They all gave it glowing reviews.
- What did the father say to his daughter when her marshmallows kept falling into the campfire? – Stick with it.
Camping Riddles with Answers
- Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die. What am I? — Campfire.
- A man went on a camping trip on his horse. He left on Sunday and came back on Sunday but he went away for 10 days. How can this be? — His horse’s name was Sunday.
- I can be put in a bag but I’m not a sandwich. I have a door but I’m not a car. I’m sometimes made of canvas but I’m not a piece of art. I have people sleeping in me but I’m not a hotel room. What am I? — A tent.
- I have a magnet but I don’t stick to metal. I have a needle but I can’t sew. I sometimes have scales but I can’t weigh anything. I help you find your way but I’m not a map. I have N E W S on me but I’m not a TV. What am I? — A compass.
Check out our full list of camping puns!
- Camping? Alpaca my tent!
- I’ll take s’more chocolate and marshmallows, please.
- I slept like a log last night, and then woke up on the campfire.
- The world needs s’more people like you.
- Loosen up, your too tents.