Is there a camping trip in your future? Will you be camping with kids? If so, you’re sure to get them giggling with these camping puns.
I just camp resist showing you these camping jokes too!
Camping Puns Printable
Print these puns and pack them up with the sleeping bags.
Oh, the pun of it! The more puns I collect the more I love them.
- You can’t have your kayak and eat it too!
- No more bad camping puns! I can’t bear it!
- Camping: like many of the best things in life, it’s tree.
- These bad camping puns really yurt me.
- You’ve really got a chip on your smolder.
- On my first camping trip, I asked my dad for a gummy bear. And he brought me a grizzly with no teeth!
- Bikes don’t often go camping, they’re usually too tired.
- I can’t take my dad camping anymore, he tends to s’more.
- I camp help it.
Hiking can be a big part of camping and hiking puns can be hill-arious.
- I love hiking — I don’t take it for granite.
- Hiking puns are hill-arious!
- I fernly believe in the quality of my hiking puns!
- Dew you love morning walks in the woods?
- What you were saying about hiking really peaked my interest!
Are you a tent camper or an RV camper? Either way, these camper puns will make you a happy camper.
- You make me a happy camper.
- You’re not a happy camper are you? No, I’m a Jolly Rancher.
- RV there yet?
- Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
- Can we do it? Campervan!
- I caravan about you.
- I could go camping forest of my life.
- Let’s go camping, just for the hill of it!
- You’re invading my personal spruce.
- What did the ground say to the earthquake? You crack me up!
- What do you say when the beach asks you to walk on it? Shore.
- Relax! You’re too tents.
- For all in-tents and purposes, camping is just sleeping outside!
- The number one rule of camping is that you can’t run. You can only ran, because it’s past tents.
- I wanted to buy a camouflage tent, but I couldn’t see any.
- Loosen up, your too tents.
- How do you learn more about spiders that live in the rainforest? Check out their website.
- These views are unbe-leaf-able!
- Hiking with my birches.
- Woke up feeling pine.
- I went for a hike, now I feel oak-ay.
- Axe and you shall receive.
- I’m trying to mount-ain my distance
- You drive me car-azy!
- Me and campfires — the perfect match!
- Wood you please start a fire?
- We’re out of firewood — don’t flame the messenger!
- Thank you very match for starting the fire.
- Being around a warm campfire is pyro-dise.
Share your Camping Puns in the comments!
For more giggly fun, check out these books and game:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Clarkson Potter Punderdome: A Card Game for Pun Lovers (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link