Puns can be an eggs-traodinary way to get a smile out of a cranky kid. These egg puns can add something extra to your breakfast.
Print your Egg Puns
- I’m so egg-cited and I just can’t hide it.
- Easter is here: it’s do or dye.
- These eggs are out of this world. Eggstraterrestial.
- I need a double shot of eggs-presso.
- A boiled egg for breakfast is really hard to beat.
- I can be a real practical yolk-er at times.
- That was an egg-cellent try.
- Have you done something different with your hair? You look eggs-traordinary!
- You don’t want to make an egg laugh too hard, it’ll start cracking up.
- Don’t yolk with me.
- What an egg-citing day.
- All of this celebrating is eggs-hausting.
- I need to eggs-ercise off all this chocolate.
- The eggs decided to leave Europe, so we need to prepare for Breggsit.
- Police were questioning an egg. He couldn’t say anything, he was scrambling for words.
- Yolk’s on you.
- I’m just yolking.
- Yolk gotta be kidding.
- Omelettin’ this slide.
- He was such an egg head.
- I’m just eggs-ploding with happiness.
- She wasn’t eggs-aggerating.
- He was eggs-tatic.
- Egg puns are eggs-quisite.
- That’s all for today yolks.
Add your favorite egg pun to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link