Plant Puns and Plant Jokes for the Silly Gardener in You
Do you have a house full of plants or a garden full of beautiful blooms? These plant jokes and plant puns will be a perfect match for you love of nature.
For more jokes and puns, check out our spring and summer collections: spring jokes for kids, summer jokes for kids, insect jokes, gardening jokes, frog puns, and bee puns.
Print your Plant Jokes
Click here to download your plant puns and jokes.
- What did the sunflower say to her BFF when she reached 5 feet tall? – “You grow, girl!”
- What’s the fiercest type of flower? – A dandelion.
- What did the husband say when his wife told him he bought the wrong flowers? – “Oopsie daisy!”
- What did the big flower say to the little flower? – What’s up, bud?!
- How do succulents confess their feelings? – “Aloe you vera much!”
- Where do flowers recharge? – At a power plant.
- What makes some plants better at math than others? – Square roots.
- How does a flower whistle? – By using its tulips.
- What did the flower ask the sad flower? – “Are you doing bouquet?”
- What did the flower decide to study in college? – STEM.
- Why are flowers so good at problem-solving? – They know how to nip it in the bud!
- She has a violet streak.
- I love you a lily more each day.
- I’d never leaf you.
- Our friendship is unbeleafable.
- I’m very frond of you.
- You had me at aloe.
- OK, Bloomer!
- If I had a trillium dollars.
- You are absolutely radishing.
- If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine-apple.
- I haven’t botany plants today.
- Everybody romaine calm.
- How are you doing zucchini? I’m vine, thanks for asking.
Add your favorite plant pun and joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link