It’s time to start thinking about back to school! New clothes in the closet, clean backpacks filled with empty notebooks, sweet lunch box notes waiting to be written. Okay so maybe lunch box notes are not on the list at my house.
A couple of years ago, when my son asked me to stop sending notes in his lunch I was crushed. Knowing I wanted a way to feel connected with him while he was at school, I needed to find a new way to add to his lunch.
I started collecting and sending funny kid jokes. Suddenly we had something great to laugh about after school and I knew I was putting a smile on his face every day. He even asked about the lunch jokes if I forgot to include them.
Today I’m teaming up with Wet Ones® Singles and Goldfish® Crackers to help fill your lunchboxes with clean hands, a little extra love and of course a giggle or two. Wet Ones® Singles are a great way for kids to keep their hands clean (killing 99.9% of germs) so they can worry less about being dirty and more about enjoying their awesome lunch!
20 Fun Lunch Box Jokes about Lunch
- Why should you never tell your secret to peanut butter? – He’s sure to spread it.
- What kind of nuts always seems to have a cold? – Cashews.
- What are twins favorite fruit? – Pears.
- What do you give to a sick lemon? – Lemon aid.
- What kind of apple isn’t an apple? – A pineapple.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? – A gummy bear.
- What’s special about the carrot detective? – She gets to the root of every case.
- Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea? – To go with the jellyfish.
- Why did the prune go out with a tomato? – Because he couldn’t find a date.
- Why aren’t banana’s ever lonely? – Because they hangout in bunches.
- What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? – A neck-tarine.
- What school subject is the fruitiest? – History, because it is full of dates.
- Why did the girl smear peanut butter on the road? – To go with the traffic jam.
- What did the egg say to the other egg? – Let’s get cracking.
- Why did the orange stop half way through the race? – He ran out of juice.
- What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple? – Taking a bite and finding half a worm.
- Why did the jellybean go to school? – Because he wanted to be a smartie!
- What do you call cheese that’s not yours? – Nacho Cheese.
- What happens when you make an egg laugh? – It cracks up.
- Why did the lion eat a light bulb? – He wanted a light lunch.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones®. The opinions and text are all mine.