Cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, veggie pizza… having a favorite slice to enjoy is part of growing up. These pizza jokes for kids will be the perfect topping for your pizza party.
If you love these jokes and puns, check out our other jokes and puns about food: jokes about lunch, cheese jokes, and turkey jokes and puns.
Print your Pizza Jokes
Click here to print your Pizza Jokes
Funny Pizza Jokes for Kids
- What did the teacher say about the pizza student? – There’s mushroom for improvement.
- Waiter! Will my pizza be long? – No sir, it will be round!
- Where do Pharaohs like to eat out? – Pizza Tut.
- How did the yogi order his pizza? – Make me one with everything.
- What do you call a napping pizza? – A piZZZZZZa.
- Where do toppings go on vacation? – The leaning tower of pizza.
- Why was the famous pizza upset? – It kept getting chased by pepperazzi.
- Why was the Hawaiian pizza still uncooked? – The oven was on aloha temperature.
- What did the pizza say when the party ended? – Good-pie everyone.
- How can you fix a broken slice of pizza? – With tomato paste.
- What does a pizza say when it introduces itself to you?- Slice to meet you.
- Want to hear a joke about pizza? – Nevermind, it’s too cheesy.
- What do carpenters love to put on their pizzas? – Saw-sages.
Knock Knock Pizza Jokes
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pete. Pete who? Pete-za delivery.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pizza. Pizza who? Pizza on Earth, Good will to Men.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pizza. Pizza who? Pizza nice guy!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pepperoni. Pepperoni who? Pepperoni makes me sneeze!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pizza. Pizza who? Pizza cake would be great, please.
- This is the dough-main for all you pizza aficiona-doughs.
- You knead to hear these pizza puns.
- Sending you a pizza offering.
- All I’m saying is…. give pizza a chance.
- Have a slice day!
- You will always have a pizza my heart.
- This pizza party is the perfect topping to a great summer.
- You and I make a deluxe combo.
- Sorry if this sounds cheesy, but you’ve melted my heart.
- I have been trying to write a new pizza joke but I can’t work out the delivery.
- Pupperoni is my dog’s favorite pizza flavor.
- You don’t pepper-own-me.
- What do you call a pretend pizza? A pepperphony pizza.
- Pep-brrrr-oni is Snowman’s favorite pizza.
Add your favorite pizza joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Leave a Reply