When the family comes together to celebrate. A good collection of jokes can be the perfect addition. These turkey jokes and turkey puns will get the family laughing together.
Print your Turkey Jokes
Turkey Jokes for the Whole Family
- Why does the turkey prefer using Android? – Because he likes to say google google.
- Why did the turkey say no to dessert? – He was already stuffed.
- What do you call a running turkey? – Fast food
- Why are movies starring a turkey rated R? – Because of their fowl language.
- What is a turkey called on the day after Thanksgiving? – Lucky.
- What is the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner? – A tur-key
- If you cross a turkey with some corn and veggies, what do you get? – Enough food for Thanksgiving.
- What wish did the turkey make on his birthday? – That people find another entree for Thanksgiving.
- Why did the police arrest the turkey? – They suspected fowl play.
- What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day? – Quack, quack!
- What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey? – All About That Baste.
- What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? – Peach gobbler!
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? – Of course! Buildings can’t jump.
- What key won’t open any door? – A turkey.
- What did the leftover turkey say? – Make me a sandwich!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Annie. Annie who? Annie body seen the turkey?
- What do turkeys like to do on sunny days? – Have peck-nics!
- Why did the turkey cross the road? – He wanted people to think he was a chicken.
- What do you call a rude turkey? – A jerk-key.
Turkey Puns Perfect for Thanksgiving
- I’m fowling for you!
- Your henwriting has improved.
- This stuffing is tur-key to success.
- That was hen, this is now.
- No fowl play.
- Chick or treat!
- Like feather, like son.
- Forever hounding for leftovers to tur-keep for later…
- You hold the tur-key to my heart!
- The runaway turkey looked a little smir-key.
Add your favorite turkey joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link