Fall Jokes for Kids | 18 Fun & PRINTABLE Fall Jokes
Everyone is back in school! Which of course means it’s time to get back in the habit of packing lunches.
Along with finding fun and healthy things to eat, I like to send a little giggle with the kids. I’ve rounded up a new list of jokes for kids (including knock-knock jokes, Halloween knock-knock jokes, riddles about school, pumpkin jokes, turkey jokes, fall puns, and fall riddles for kids) perfect for adding to lunch boxes this time of year.
I hope your kids love these autumn jokes as much as mine did.
What do you think of when fall approaches? Pumpkins, leaves, and elephants? Hee hee, you’ll have to read the fall jokes to see about that last one.
18 Fun & PRINTABLE Fall Jokes
- How do you mend a broken pumpkin? — With a pumpkin patch!
- What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie? — Your teeth.
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? — Squash.
- If money really did grow on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season? — Fall.
- Why do birds fly south in the Fall? — Because it’s too far to walk.
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall? — To make up for his miserable summer.
- What has ears but can’t hear a thing? — A cornfield.
- What reads and lives in an apple? — A bookworm.
- What did one leaf say to another? — I’m falling for you.
- What is a tree’s least favorite month? — Sep-Timber!
- What did the little tree say to the big tree? — Leaf me alone.
- What kind of coat goes on wet? — A coat of paint.
- What runs around a farm but doesn’t move? — A fence.
- Why do trees hate tests? — Because they get stumped by the questions.
- Why did the scarecrow win a medal? — He was outstanding in his field.
- Why shouldn’t you tell a secret in a cornfield? — Because the corn has ears.
- What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable? — Squash.
- How do trees get onto the internet? — Easy, they just LOG on.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Do you have any funny fall or autumn jokes to add? Share them in the comments.