Fall days are fast approaching and before we know it, the leaves will be changing.
To help us appreciate the season even more, here are some of the Fall puns that will have you falling off the couch laughing.
If you love these fall puns check out bee puns, and dog puns. You might also like fall jokes and fall riddles. .
Print your Fall Puns
Click here to print your fall puns
- Falling in love with autumn.
- I’m feeling gratefall for these autumn days.
- My favorite fall outfit is a har-vest.
- Summer is better than autumn? That’s a fallacy.
- Let’s just fall it a day.
- You’re looking gourd-geous.
- Fall leaf-ts my mood.
- Autumn brings re-leaf from the heat.
- Give them pumpkin to talk about!
- I can’t help but enjoy this time of year, it’s autumn-matic.
- Am I oakay? Of course, I’m pine.
- I’m so corn-fused.
- You’re the pumpkin pie of my eye.
- Seeing is be-leaf-ing!
- Promise to September me always?
- September to pack your lunch.
- Is October already Octover?
- Apparently, I was supposed to wait until October 31st to dress up like a ghost. Guess I spook too soon.
- Beauty is the eye of the October.
- Let’s take a walk to November.
- It’s Novem-brrrr..
- What’s the opposite of November? Yesvember.
Add your favorite fall puns to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Leave a Reply