These a-maizing-corn puns and corn jokes will get your kernels popping. Print these puns and jokes for kids and bring them along on your next trip to the farm.
When was the last time you explored a corn maze? Fall is right around the corner. After reading through these fun corn puns, I’m ready to find a pumpkin patch that celebrates all things fall.
Best Corn Puns
Pay attention to these corn puns; you may get a POP quiz at the end.
- You should never tell a secret in a field of corn because they have too many ears!
- We can tie some corn to the sledge and enjoy it because they are husky.
- I didn’t have a map of the corn maze, so I had to play it by ear.
- In the corn maze, I felt like I was being stalked. It was earie!
- I gave a huge sum of money to a corn farmer. I was a bit nervous, it was a major stalk investment.
- The corn was worried he had a cough, his voice was getting a little bit husky.
- Some corn, a carrot, and a cucumber all fell into the ocean. Now, they are all C foods.
- Son, stop swallowing the whole corncob, or you might get corn-stipated!
- I once had a traumatic incident with mince beef and a corn tortilla. To this day, I still can’t taco ’bout it.
- The corn stalk decided to change careers. He went into a completely different field.
The corncob stops talking because he is tired of field-ing too many questions.
- Corn is like a little quiz when it is popped
- I saw a naked corn cob the other day. I was shucked!
- I could give you a list of corn loving baseball players, but you know Ty Cobb would be number one.
- If you’re ever left alone in a corn salesman’s office, whatever you do, don’t start snooping through his files. They are cornfidential.
- The left ear of corn says to the right ear of corn: “Do not look now, but I think that we are stalked.”
- My pa just told me an extremely funny corn pun. It’s left me a husk of a person.
- I took the grain to the granary and the corn to the coronary.
- If you want to buy some pirate corn, it’s going to cost you a buccaneer.
- There was a pair of cornstalks who were best friends. I’ve never seen cuter ear buds.
- This might be seriously corny, but I think that you’re a-maize-ing.
Related post: Fall Jokes for Kids
- I found a single kernel of corn on the floor at the movies. I’ve never seen a unicorn before.
- This corn is pretty rough to touch. It looks like a job for Kernel Sanders.
- I don’t eat meat, but I love corn. I’m a total corn-ivore.
- The only vegetable that’s also a nut is a corn.
- “Corn’t we all just get along?”
- Appearances corn be deceptive.
- I was going to tell a joke about a corn eyeball… But it just keeps getting cornea and cornea.
- Did you know there’s an app for corn growers? It’s made in Sili-corn Valley.
- The mama corn wasn’t worried about her chubby son. “He’s not fat,” she said, “he’s just a little husky.”
- It’s no surprise that the corncob gets lost; she lives in a large maze.
- The corn farmer won the Nobel Peace Prize for his extreme dedication to world hominy.
- If a basketball team practices in a field of corn, they would get creamed!
- The potato and corn conglomerate have eyes and ears everywhere.
- Corn always tastes amaizeing!
- Careful not to step on corn-flakes, you wouldn’t want to become a cereal-killer.
- Oh no, my corn on the cob fell! Oh well, I maize-well eat it.
- The kernel of corn and the corn-stalk finally came to peace and reached a settlement.
- I live in a hut made from corn husks, so needless to say I was all ears.
- The corn police receive many complaints from local people that somebody is trying to stalk them.
There’s a kernel of truth in these popcorn puns. Pop some up for your next movie night!
- Some people say popcorn is hard to chew. There’s a kernel of truth to that.
- The baby corn liked his mom, but he preferred his pop corn.
- I complimented some popcorn the other day. It smiled from ear to ear.
- Plain popcorn? I’m sorry, but you can really do a lot butter than that.
- I wanna tell you some of my funny popcorn puns, but I have a feeling you’re going to find them a bit too corny.
- You should not take corn when traveling on a flight because it will make your ears pop.
- The corn was very pop-ular in school because she was very corn-fident.
Stop the popcorn puns, please. They can be hard to digest!
- The corn avoided school today because it knew there would be a pop-corn-quiz.
- Mary Poppins is the favorite movie character of popcorn.
- For what crime do popcorns never get charged? Being engaged in buttery.
- Pop the question now.
- When kernels have free time, they do Hip Pop dance.
- My dad is a corn magician his act is a-maize-ing, and it really pops.
Sweet Corn Puns
How do you make sweet corn? Whisper sweet corn puns in its ear. More sweet corn puns below!
- How do you make sweet corn? You whisper sweet nothings in its ear!
- It was music to the sweet corn’s ears when it heard that rain was on its way.
- What is sweeter than sweet corn? Candy corn, of course!
- I asked for sweet corn, but instead I got sweet nothings.
- You corn count on me.
- You maize as well eat that sweet corn.
- What do you call a corn quite polite in nature? Sweet Corn.
What are corn-related sayings? These corn one-liners might be just what you’re looking for.
- Learning a new language requires a lot of corn-centration.
- Corn farmers are not good comedians because their jokes are always corny.
- The corn farmer doesn’t like to make plans – he prefers to play everything by ear.
- A corn stalk that changes careers is usually one who goes to a different field.
- When Dad fertilized the garden with corn starch the plot thickened.
- Watch out for that corn-ivore, or else he may eat all your corn.
- The corn stalk corn-gratulated the scarecrow for being the longest man standing.
- I took the grain to the granary and the corn to the coronary.
- The corn cob refused to sing, his voice was too husky.
- The baby corn wanted a pet, so his mama decided to buy the baby a corn dog.
- Corn is a seriously good listener. It’s all ears.
What are corn jokes? Corny jokes that give you an ear-full of laughter.
- What is a corn’s favorite type of flower? – Corn-flower.
- What is a spider’s favorite food? – Corn on the cob-web.
- What is the corniest part of a cornfield? -The corner.
- What do you tell maize after it graduates from high school?- Corn-gratulations.
- Why were all the corn stalks afraid of Jimmy? – Because Jimmy cracks corn, and he don’t care.
- What is corn oil used for? – To stop corn from squeaking.
- What kind of amphibian lives in a corn field? – A corned toad.
- Why are so many farmers conservative? – Because they vote republicorn.
- After an eating competition, what would the corn say? – It is utter corn-age.
- Where does ghost corn go to haunt people? – Lake Eerie.
Related post: Halloween Jokes for Kids
- What is a mythical veggie called? – It is a unicorn.
- How did the corn farmer get to be so successful? – He corn-ered the market!
- What is popcorn’s zodiac sign? – Capri-corn.
- Why does popcorn have such great visual power? – Because they have corn-ea.
- How do programmers like their candy corn? – Byte-sized.
- Why could the corn not go to school? – Because he was in the can.
- What kind of corn do dogs like? – Pupcorn.
- What should you use to make spicy popcorn? – Poprika.
- What customs do popcorn society follow? – Pop culture.
- What would a gymnast’s popcorn be famous for? – Probably for its sommer-salt.
- What were the charges against the popcorn in court? – A-salt.
- What do you call a pair of cornstalks that are best friends? – Ear buds!
- Why do farmers make terrible comedians? – Their jokes are corny.
- What is the favorite game of the corncob? – It’s b-husk-etball.
- Which form of party that we can hold in a field of corn? – It can be a cornball!
- What would farmers say when they pick up the corn on the field? – “Aww! Shucks!”
- Why did the corn stalk wear a coat? – Because it was chilly.
- What do we call a start fair in Iowa? – A Corn-ival.
- What was the name of the vegetable police squad that rode motorcycles? – Corn CHiPs.
- How is an ear of corn like an army? – Both have lots of kernels.
What does corn say when you give it a compliment? – “Aw, Shucks.”
- What did the corn mom say to her kid when he wasn’t listening? – Come ear, right now.
- Why did one of the five kernels not pop? – He was wearing sunscreen.
- Why is the ear of corn hard of hearing? – Because it is covered with husk.
- Why corns can’t roam freely in the field? – They are stalked meticulously by roots
- What do you call someone who’s crazy about corn? – A corn-ivore!
- What did the corn farmer give to his therapist? – An ear full.
- Why shouldn’t you tell secrets on a farm? -Because the potatoes have eyes, the corn has ears, and the beans stalk.
- Why was the corn cob put in jail? – It was a corn stalker.
Get Your Printable Corn Puns and Corn Jokes for Kids
You can write these jokes on a husk of corn. Or you can use the printable corn puns and corn jokes provided below.Click here to download your printable jokes.