After sharing the practical (and fun) stocking stuffer ideas for kids I realized that I am not the only one who values gifts that will actually be used.
Today we’re not talking about gifts for kids though, this gift guide is specially designed for Grandma and Grandpa with practical gifts they will love… and use.
This post is sponsored by GrandBox and contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Confidence Meets Parenting.
4 Homemade Christmas Gifts for Grandma & Grandpa
- Decorated Mug – I’m a sucker for a pretty coffee mug. Because it’s something they will see and touch every day, it’s a great way to give Grandma and Grandpa a smile to start their day. This Sharpie mug technique includes some great tips in the comment section.
- Tea Towel – We made these kid art tea towels for Mother’s Day one year. I made sure I got one too. All of us Mom’s used them for a very long time.
- Golf Balls – How fun would golfing be with these pretty golf balls?
- Art Lamps – These art lamps are just beautiful and would make a great practical gift for Grandma and Grandpa to enjoy every evening.
4 Practical Christmas Gifts for Grandma & Grandpa
- Art Frame – Lil Davinci Art Cabinet is a beautiful way to display and easily change artwork. Give this frame with a beautiful picture for the holidays, then make a point to send your little one’s artwork to Grandma and Grandpa once a month.
- Memory Book – Years ago my sister found these great memory books for our grandparents. They loved it! And we loved looking through the carefully filled out pages. I couldn’t find the exact ones we used, but Memories for My Grandchild looks pretty close.
- Digital Photo Frame – A digital photo frame is a great way to keep Grandma and Grandpa up to date with pictures. Load the memory card and give the photo frame full of precious pictures. Then you can easily add pictures throughout the year. Don’t forget to include a few pictures of art!
- Cutting Board – I love this DIY personalized cutting board. Not only do I want to make one for the grandparents… I want one too!
4 Fun Christmas Gifts for Grandma & Grandpa
- GrandBox – GrandBox is a way to show Grandma and Grandpa that you love them every month of the year. The monthly delivery comes as a fun gift box filled with items that center around a theme. The bonus is that you can have personal items like notes and pictures added in.
- Photo Blanket – Last year my sister and I got together and bought our parents a big photo blanket. We used one of the family favorites of all five of our kids together. It was a huge hit… and is still displayed on their couch.
- Send a Hug – For kids whose grandparents are far away sending a hug in the mail can be a great way to connect from a distance.
- Silly Book – Have you read How to Babysit a Grandpa and How to Babysit a Grandma? The reviews on both books are wonderful. What a fun Christmas gift for grandparents.
Do you have a favorite practical gift for Grandma & Grandpa? Share in the comments.