I started this year putting jokes into the lunch boxes. They have gone over so well with M and M (especially the knock-knock jokes, pumpkin jokes, and candy jokes), I decided to round up some extra special jokes for the month of October. Any guesses on what the theme is? You got it. Halloween jokes for kids. Fun right?
Ghost jokes, vampire jokes, mummy jokes, monster jokes, witch jokes, skeleton jokes… the funniest Halloween jokes around!
M and M love Halloween. What’s not to love? Scary storytelling, spooky pretend play, and of course all the candy! I just know these jokes are going to be a huge hit.
Get Your Printable Halloween Jokes for Kids
You can write these spooky jokes on a napkin or use the printable Halloween Jokes for Kids. I think I’ll do a mix of both this month. Having the printable ready will make it easier for those days I’m rushed.
Update: I’ve heard from a few joke lovers that these work great for handing out along with a piece of candy to the trick-or-treaters.
Click here to print these jokes.
Funny Halloween Jokes for Kids
- Why was the jack-o-lantern afraid to cross the road? — It had no guts.
- What is a scarecrows favorite fruit? — STRAW-berries.
- What do birds say on Halloween? — Twick o Tweet.
- What did the scarecrow say to the kid dressed up as corn? — That costume is a-MAZE-ing.
- What candy do you eat on the playground? — Recess pieces.
- Why didn’t the scarecrow eat dinner? — He was already stuffed.
These jokes about skeletons will be perfect to tickle your funny bone.
- How do you make a skeleton laugh? — Tickle its funny bone.
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the ball? — Because he had no BODY to go with.
Who loves an adorable mummy? Me! These jokes about mummies are my favorite.
- Why is it safe to tell a mummy your secret? — It’ll keep it under wraps.
- What is a mummy’s favorite kind of music? — Wrap music.
- What does a mummy use when he needs to hide? — Masking tape.
- Why do people like vampires so much? — Because they are FANGtastic.
- What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? — A blood orange.
- Where do vampires eat their lunch? — At the casketeria.
- Why did the witches cancel their baseball game? — They couldn’t find their bats.
- What does a cool witch ride instead of a motorcycle? — A Brrrrrr – oomstick.
- Why do witches wear name tags? — So they will know which witch is which.
- How do you make a witch itch? — Take away the W
- What do witches put on their hair? Scare spray.
- What is the most important subject a witch learns in school? — Spelling.
- What kind of monster loves to disco? — The boogieman.
- What is the best way to speak to a monster? — From a long distance away!
- What do monsters turn on in the summer time? — The scare conditioner.
- What does a ghost do to stay safe in a car? — He puts on his sheet belt.
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? — Day-scare centers.
- What kind of roads do ghosts haunt? — Dead ends.
- Why don’t ghosts like rain? — It dampens their spirits.
Get more Riddles for Kids and Fall Riddles for Kids.
- When is it bad luck to see a black cat? — When you’re a mouse.
- How do you spell candy in 2 letters? — C and Y. (C-and-y)
- One room is left out of a ghost’s house. What room is it? — The living room.
Halloween Knock-Knock Jokes
Get more Halloween Knock-Knock Jokes.
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Witch! Witch who? Witch one of you will give me my Halloween candy?
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Olive! Olive who? Olive Halloween!
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Ice Cream. Ice cream who? Ice cream every time I see a ghost!
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
If you loved these Halloween jokes make sure to check out the Fall Jokes or Christmas Jokes!
Do you know any Halloween jokes for kids? Add them in the comments.
What’s a ghost’s favorite pie? Boo-berry!
Why did the ghost cross the road? – To get to the other side.
Guy Zwaagman says
What did the zombie say _man l like brain,’s
How do you mend a broken jack-o-lantern?
With a pumpkin patch.
What is a ghost’s favorite food?
last year, I started putting jokes in my son’s lunchbox. He and his friends love it. In fact when my husband makes lunch and doesn’t include a joke, my son and his friends are disappointed. Thank you for more jokes, it does get challenging finding new ones he will get.
Thank you! I printed these out to put with the treats for my son’s class.
Love that idea!
These are great! I am a reading teacher with 45 students on my caseload. I was looking for something not candy and affordable. I am going to do some kind of cute packaging and write don’t die laughing:) I love that the reading teacher gives students a treat they read!!
Stacia Hill says
Where do goblins get their hair done?
At the scare-dresser!! 😉
Why did the skeleton cross the road?
To get to the body shop!! 😀
What do you call a bee in a graveyard?
Great collection of Halloween jokes. Thanks for sharing.
What’s it’s like to be kissed by a vampire?
It’s a pain in the neck
Melissa Kozub says
don’t cry its just a joke!
why did the toilitpaper cross the road -to get stuck in a crack
how do u make a tissue dance? blow a little boogie into it!
How does a witch tell time?
With a with a “witchwatch”!