Halloween Jokes | 23 Halloween Jokes for Kids (with a printable)
I started this year putting jokes into the lunch boxes. They have gone over so well with M and M (especially the knock-knock jokes), I decided to round up some extra special jokes for the month of October. Any guesses what the theme is? You got it. Halloween jokes for kids. Fun right?
Ghost jokes, vampire jokes, mummy jokes, monster jokes, witch jokes, skeleton jokes… the funniest Halloween jokes around!
There are 23 jokes. I counted and that is the number of school days in October. You can write them on a napkin or use the printable Halloween Jokes for Kids. I think I’ll do a mix of both this month. Having the printable ready will make it easier for those days I’m rushed.
Update: I’ve heard from a few joke lovers that these work great for handing out along with a piece of candy to the trick or treaters.
23 Funny Halloween Jokes for Kids (with a printable)
- Why was the jack-o-lantern afraid to cross the road? — It had no guts.
- What is a scarecrows favorite fruit? — STRAW-berries.
- What do birds say on Halloween? — Twick o Tweet.
- What did the scarecrow say to the kid dressed up as corn? — That costume is a-MAZE-ing.
- What candy do you eat on the playground? — Recess pieces.
- Why didn’t the scarecrow eat dinner? — He was already stuffed.
- How do you make a skeleton laugh? — Tickle its funny bone.
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the ball? — Because he had no BODY to go with.
- Why is it safe to tell a mummy your secret? — It’ll keep it under wraps.
- What is a mummy’s favorite kind of music? — Wrap music.
- What does a mummy use when he needs to hide? — Masking tape.
- Why do people like vampires so much? — Because they are FANGtastic.
- What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? — A blood orange.
- Where do vampires eat their lunch? — At the casketeria.
- Why did the witches cancel their baseball game? — They couldn’t find their bats.
- What does a cool witch ride instead of a motorcycle? — A Brrrrrr – oomstick.
- Why do witches wear name tags? — So they will know which witch is which.
- How do you make a witch itch? — Take away the W
- What do witches put on their hair? Scare spray.
- What is the most important subject a witch learns in school? — Spelling.
- What kind of monster loves to disco? — The boogieman.
- What is the best way to speak to a monster? — From a long distance away!
- What do monsters turn on in the summer time? — The scare conditioner.
- What does a ghost do to stay safe in a car? — He puts on his sheet belt.
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? — Day-scare centers.
- What kind of roads do ghosts haunt? — Dead ends.
- Why don’t ghosts like rain? — It dampens their spirits.
- When is it bad luck to see a black cat? — When you’re a mouse.
- How do you spell candy in 2 letters? — C and Y. (C-and-y)
- One room is left out of a ghost’s house. What room is it? — The living room.
Halloween Knock-Knock Jokes
Get more Knock Knock Jokes.
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Witch! Witch who? Witch one of you will give me my Halloween candy?
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Olive! Olive who? Olive Halloween!
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Ice Cream. Ice cream who? Ice cream every time I see a ghost!
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Do you know any Halloween jokes for kids? Add them in the comments.