If you have a sweet tooth, this collection of candy jokes and riddles will hit the spot.
They’re perfect for sharing and adding to your candy-filled holiday.
Print your candy jokes
Jokes about Candy
- What candy do you eat on the playground? – Recess pieces.
- What country did candy come from? – Sweeten
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? – A gummy bear!
- What do you call candy that was stolen? – Hot chocolate!
- What does Bigfoot say when he ask for candy? – Trick-or-feet
- What is a spaceman’s favorite chocolate? – A marsbar!
- What kind of beans grow in the Easter Bunny’s garden? – Jelly beans!
- What type of candy is never on time? – choco-LATE.
- What’s a dentist’s worst nightmare? – A lion that loves candy.
- What’s the most popular sweet at the North Pole? – Ice crispy treats.
- Why did the boy put candy under his pillow? – Because he wanted sweet dreams!
- What is a monkey’s favorite cookie? – Chocolate chimp!
- What do you get when you dip a kitten in chocolate? – A Kitty Kat bar!
- Who is the best candy (w)rapper? – Eminem!
Candy Cane Jokes
- What do you call a sharpened candy cane? – A spearmint.
- What does a candy cane say to another candy cane during a strong storm? – **Hurry**cane!
- Why did the man keep reloading the picture of the candy cane at the potluck? – He was in charge of refresh mints.
- What do you call a candy cane with graduated markings? – A measure-mint device.
- What’s red, white, and blue? -A sad candy cane.
Candy Corn Jokes
- How do programmers like their candy corn? – Byte-sized!
- What parasites do candy corns get? – Gummy worms.
- Why didn’t the ghost eat his candy corn? – He didn’t have the stomach for it.
- Where do ghosts buy their candy corn? – At the ghostery store!
- What do you call candy corn at the beach? – Sandy corn!
Riddles About Candy
- I’m a food that is sweet. I’m red and white. I can be curled big or little. I’m a holiday treat. What am I? – Candy cane.
- I’m usually seen at Christmas, but I’m not a stocking or a bell. I am red and white in color. And shaped a bit like the letter J. What am I? Candy cane.
- I sometimes come as a slab. And sometimes come as a chip. I sometimes come as a bar. Or fondue in which to dip. What could I be? – Chocolate.
- How can the word candy be spelled with 2 letters? C and y.
- I’m a candy that is very sticky. It can blow bubbles. You chew it, but don’t swallow. What am I? – Bubble gum.
- I’m a candy that looks like a cloud. I come on a stick and I dissolve in your mouth. What am I? – Cotton candy
- A group of men walk into a candy store. There are two fathers and two sons. They each buy a candy bar for 50 cents. The total for all of the candy bars was $1.50. How is that possible? – There was a grandfather, a father, and a son.
- I purchased two different pieces of candy. Together they cost $1.10. One candy cost one dollar more than the other candy. What was the price of each piece of candy? – One was $0.05, and the other was $1.05.
- I am a stick that’s stuck in a ball of sweetness. What am I? – Lollipop
Add your favorite candy jokes to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link