Easter is such a fun holiday. The spring weather makes it the perfect time for playing outside. Easter baskets, Easter eggs, Easter bunny, and now Easter Jokes! YAY!
I printed these Easter jokes and added them to the eggs in our Easter hunt… along with candy, of course.
And if you like these, you’ll love the printable spring jokes, Mother’s Day jokes, candy jokes, Easter puns, and chicken jokes.
Printable Easter Jokes for KidsClick here to get your printable Easter Jokes.
Funny Easter Jokes for Kids
What do you call a rabbit with fleas? What kind of bunny can’t hop? Do you remember these from childhood? You’ll find the answer to these two, and a lot of new funny Easter jokes you haven’t heard before.
- What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes? – A funny bunny.
- What do you call a mischievous egg? – A practical yolker.
- What do you call a bunny with money? – A millionhare.
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas? – Bugs Bunny.
- How do rabbits stay cool during the summer? – With hare conditioning.
- What comes at the end of Easter? – The letter “r”.
- What kind of bunny can’t hop? – A chocolate bunny.
Easter Bunny Jokes
- What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? – Basket-ball, of course!
- What do you call the Easter Bunny on the day after Easter? – Tired.
- What happened when the Easter Bunny met the rabbit of his dreams? – They lived hoppily ever after.
- Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck? – Because he kept quacking the eggs!
- Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road? – Because the chicken had his eggs!
- How can you tell where the Easter Bunny has been? – Eggs mark the spot!
- How long does the Easter Bunny like to party? – Around the cluck!
- How does the Easter Bunny travel? – By hare-plane.
- Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast? – IHOP.
- What do you get if you give an Easter Bunny a pair of socks? – A sock hop!
- What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school? – He was eggspelled!
- Why did the Easter Bunny go to the gym? – To get lots of eggsercise!
- What did the Easter bunny say to the carrot? – It’s been nice gnawing you.
Easter Egg Jokes
If you love these Easter egg jokes, there’s a good chance the Chicken Jokes will be just right for you!
- What’s an Easter egg’s least favorite day? – Fry-day.
- What did one Easter egg say to the other? – “Heard any good yolks today?”
- Why should you never show Easter eggs a scary movie? – They’re all a little chicken!
- Why won’t Easter eggs go out at night? – They don’t want to get beat up!
- Why do we paint Easter eggs? – Because it’s easier than trying to wallpaper them.
- What’s wrong with Easter jokes? – They crack you up.
- How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur looking so nice? – Hare spray
- Why are rabbits so good at math? – Because they multiply so quickly.
After these riddles about Easter, check out our printable riddles with answers.
- Where does Christmas come before Easter? – The dictionary.
- How many Easter eggs can you put in an empty basket? – Only one—after that it’s not empty anymore!
Easter Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Heidi. Heidi who? Heidi the eggs around the house.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who? Arthur any more Easter eggs to decorate?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Sherwood. Sherwood who? Sherwood like to find some Easter eggs.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry, Easter will be back next year.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Carrie. Carrie who? Carrie my Easter eggs for me, please?