Easter is such a fun holiday. The spring weather makes it the perfect time for playing outside.
Easter baskets, Easter eggs, Easter bunny and now Easter Jokes! YAY
And if you like these, you’ll love the printable spring jokes.
Easter Jokes for Kids
Click here to print the jokes.
- What do you get if you give an Easter Bunny a pair of socks? – A sock hop!
- What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school? – He was eggspelled!
What did the Easter bunny say to the carrot? – It’s been nice gnawing you.
- What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes? – A funny bunny.
- Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast? – IHOP.
- What do you call a mischievous egg? – A practical yolker.
- What do you call a bunny with money? – A millionhare.
What did one Easter egg say to the other? – “Heard any good yolks today?”
- How does the Easter Bunny travel? – By hare-plane.
- How many Easter eggs can you put in an empty basket? – Only one—after that it’s not empty anymore!
- What’s wrong with Easter jokes? – They crack you up.
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas? – Bugs Bunny.
- How do rabbits stay cool during the summer? – With hare conditioning.
Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road? – Because the chicken had his eggs!
- How can you tell where the Easter Bunny has been? – Eggs mark the spot!
- How long does the Easter Bunny like to party? – Around the cluck!
- What kind of bunny can’t hop? – A chocolate bunny.
- What’s an Easter egg’s least favorite day? – Fry-day.
- Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck? – Because he kept quacking the eggs!
- What comes at the end of Easter? – The letter “r”.
- What happened when the Easter Bunny met the rabbit of his dreams? – They lived hoppily ever after.
- What do you call the Easter Bunny on the day after Easter? – Tired.
What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? – Basket-ball, of course!
Easter Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Heidi. Heidi who? Heidi the eggs around the house.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who? Arthur any more Easter eggs to decorate?
For more joke fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link