Who doesn’t love a good chicken joke? I’ve collected all your favorite silly jokes about chickens in one place. Kids and grown-ups can read them here or print them out to share some laughs later.
Along with the funny chicken jokes, you’ll find chicken knock-knock jokes, why did the chicken cross the road jokes, and chicken riddles. Enjoy!
Print Your Chicken Jokes Here
There are so many things you can do with printed-out jokes. You can even hide them around the house for kids to find as they spring clean! Love this idea and need more jokes? I’ve got you covered, Spring Jokes for Kids.
Funny Chicken Jokes for Kids
- What day do chickens hate most? – Fry-day!
- Why did the chicken join the band? – Because he had the drumsticks!
- What do you call a rooster who wakes you up at the same time every morning? – An alarm cluck!
- What is the most musical part of a chicken? – The drumstick.
- Who takes care of chickens? – The chicken tender.
- What do you get when you cross a chicken and a chihuahua? – Pooched eggs.
- Where do tough chickens come from? – Hard-boiled eggs.
- How do chickens bake a cake? – From scratch!
- Why did the egg hide? – Because she was a little chicken.
- Why did the chick disappoint his mother? – He wasn’t what he was cracked up to be!
- What did the chicken say when it laid a square egg? – “Ouch!”
- What did the chicken call her mischievous egg? – A practical yolker!
- What did the chicken say to his family on the weekend? – Let’s have a peck-nics.
Chicken Knock Knock Jokes
There is something about knock-knock jokes that kids love. Maybe it’s the repetition or rhythm. Start with these knock-knock jokes about chickens and then head over to the ultimate list of knock-knock jokes.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Chicken. Chicken, who? Just chicken to see who’s in there.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Bach. Bach who? Bach, bach I’m a chicken.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Chicken. Chicken, who? Chicken to see if you’ll let me in.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Chicken. Chicken, who? I would like to chicken to my room.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? I don’t know. To get to your house. – Knock, knock. Who’s there? The chicken!
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road Jokes
Why did the chicken cross the road? These jokes have some pretty silly answers to the question that’s been asked for years… why did the chicken cross the road?
- Why did the chicken cross the road? – To get to the other side.
- Why did the chicken run across the road? – To get to the other side faster.
- Why did the monkey cross the road? – Because the chicken retired.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? – To bock traffic.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? – To join the hen party.
- Why did the piece of gum cross the road? – Because it was stuck to the chicken’s foot.
- Why did the chicken cross the road twice? – He was a double-crosser!
- Why did the rubber chicken cross the road? – To stretch her legs.
- Why did the turkey cross the road? – To prove he wasn’t a chicken.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? – To avoid the fowl jokes.
Clever Chicken Riddles for Kids
I need some help with this one! Do you know any good Chicken Riddles? Add them to the comments. For more riddles for kids with answers click here.
- I’m found on a farm but I’m not a tractor. I can be roasted but I’m not a peanut. I have feathers but I’m not a pillow. I’m fowl but I’m not disgusting. I lay eggs but I’m not an ostrich. What am I? – A chicken.
- What can provide food before it is alive, while it is alive, and after it’s dead? – A chicken.
- You might be called this animal if someone thinks that you’re afraid. This is something that you might eat, as well as the eggs that it laid. What animal am I? – A chicken
Guess What? Chicken Butt!
This one isn’t exactly a joke. It’s a nursery rhyme or a playground song. I included it because joke or not, it’s sure to get a little giggle. Guess Who Chicken Jokes?
Guess what? What? Chicken butt!
Guess why? Why? Chicken thigh!
Guess where? Where? Chicken hair!
Guess when? When? Chicken hen!
Guess who? Who? Chicken poo!
For more giggly fun, check out these joke books for kids:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Do you know any clean chicken jokes for kids? Share them in the comments.
Check out our huge collection of printable jokes! Once you start sharing the laughs, you’ll never want to stop.