This collection of guess-what jokes is just plain silly. It’s sure to get you and your little ones giggling. Connecting on a silly level with my kids is one of my favorite things. When they can’t help but smile, I know something special has just happened between us.
Print your Guess What Jokes
Guess What Jokes
- Guess what? The answer to “stressed” is spelling it backward. – Desserts.
- My brother dressed up as a bird this Halloween; guess what he said? – Trick or tweet.
- There was a candy party, guess who was late as usual? – Choco-late.
- I had a dream about an orange ocean last night. Guess what? – It was a Fanta Sea.
- Guess what makes you go on red and stop on the green? – Eating a watermelon.
- The astronaut was using the computer; guess what key he kept pressing? – The space bar!
- I was trying to solve a few equations about circles. Guess what? – It was pointless.
- I got a wooden bike with wooden handles and wheels; guess what? – It woo-den start.
- I won a rain dance competition, and guess what I got? – Pneumonia.
- The mathematician served something special for dessert. Guess what? – It was a pi.
- Guess what you call a sleeping piece of paper? – A napkin.
- My doctor’s name is Doctor Pepper. Guess what? – He’s a Fizzician.
- Can you guess why everyone loves eating donuts? – I do-nut know myself!
- Can you guess who all the little cereal kids are afraid of? – The cereal killer.
- The baby tomato was running late for school. Guess what his mommy said? – “Come on, ketch-up!”
- One friend took the elevator while the other took the staircase. Guess what? – Both were raised differently.
- Guess what presidents were the greenest? – The Bushes.
- The banana went to the doctor; guess what happened? – He was not peeling well.
- This building has the most stories. Can you guess what it is? – A library.
Add your favorite guess what joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link