Mornings can be a beautiful fresh start (especially with the right morning routine in place). These good morning jokes are sure to bring on the sunrise smiles.
We love jokes for kids, once you have these jokes about morning in place, head over for some lunch box jokes or egg jokes. You might also like Pokemon jokes, Poop jokes, Star Wars Jokes, Car Jokes, superhero jokes, and Birthday jokes!
Printable Good Morning Jokes for Kids
Print, cut, and laugh. These are perfect to leave by your little ones breakfast plate or add to their morning routine checklist.
Click here for your printable Good Morning Jokes
Funny Jokes about Morning
- Why did the morning coffee never talk to the herbal drinks? – Because they weren’t really his cup of tea.
- What do you call a radio that only works in the morning? – An AM radio.
- Which superhero delivers the morning papers? – Newspaperman.
- What did the woman say before telling jokes in the ‘early mornings? – “You up for it?”
- What drink do lobsters have in the morning? – Claw-fee.
- What happens when you finish drinking your cup of tea in the morning? – It becomes emptea.
- What do they usually serve for breakfast at the North Pole? – Snowflakes.
- What does Tony Stark always eat in the morning for breakfast? – Iron bran.
- How does a panda make pancakes in the morning? – With a pan… duh!
- What do bus drivers put on their morning pancakes? – Traffic jam!
- Why doesn’t Santa use reindeer milk in his coffee? – He’s on a deery-free diet.
- What do cows read in the morning? – The moospaper!
- Why don’t helicopters fly in the morning? – Twirly.
- How did the man burn calories in the morning? – He forgot his bagel in the toaster.
- What did the tightrope walker do at the ATM every morning? – She checked her balance.
- What beverage do sick people have in the morning? – Cough-ee.
- How does coffee usually help in the morning? – It makes people coffeedent.
Good Morning Puns
- Every single morning I get hit by the same bike. It’s a vicious cycle.
- I was grilling steak this morning. Didn’t mean to wagyu up.
- My mom told me it was really foggy this morning but I must of mist it.
- Did you hear about the man that woke up in the morning and forgot which side the sun rises from? It eventually dawned on him.
- What do bakers say when they wake up in the mornings? “Time to get bread-y now.”
Share your favorite funny jokes about mornings in the comments!
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
WHat did the cheese teacher say to welcome the class?
“GOuda morning, boys and girls!”