Whether you’re a grown-up car lover or a kid carrying around matchbox cars, these funny car jokes will crack you up.
Print your Car JokesClick here to get your printable Car Jokes.
Funny Car Jokes
- What part of the car is the laziest? – The wheels, because they are always tired.
- What do you do with old German cars? – You take ‘em to the old Volk’s home.
- What makes cars not work properly when you change wheels? – Because they’re retired.
- What kind of car does a sheep like to drive? – A lamborghini!
- What do Michigan autoworkers do on Cinco de Mayo? – They have a Fort Fiesta.
- What was wrong with the wooden car? – It wooden go!
- What kind of cars do cooks drive? – Chef-rolets.
- Why couldn’t the car play football? – It only had one boot!
- What has four wheels and flies? – A garbage truck.
- Who can drive all their customers away and still make money? – Taxi drivers.
- What is the worst thing about parallel parking? – The witnesses.
- What did the traffic light say to the car? – Hey! Don’t look, I’m about to change!
- If you see an old person and a child in the road you’re driving on, what do you hit? – The Brakes!
- What is true if everything is coming your way? – You’re in the wrong lane.
- I use BMW to go to work. – Bus. Metro. Walk.
- What did the young Honda say to the old BMW? – Ok beemer.
- Who solved the mystery of the stolen Tesla? – Sherlock Ohms.
- What did Peter Parker say to Elon Musk? – With great power comes great electricity bill.
- If Tesla, SpaceX, and Neuralink started a band, what would it be called? – The Three Musk-eteers.
- What brand of car would the Roadrunner be? – Jeep Jeep.
- Why didn’t Thomas Jefferson drive a Jeep Wrangler? – Because he always fought for LIBERTY!
- What’s a cowboy’s favorite vehicle? – Audi, partner.
- What do you call a Texan in an Audi? – Howdy.
- What do you call a Subaru in a lake? – A Scubaru.
- If you drive a Subaru in reverse, what are you? – U r a bus.
- What happens if you rear-end a Subaru? – You’ll be seeing stars.
Add your favorite car joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link