Birthday Jokes for Kids – That Will Make Your Birthday Kid Feel Special
Happy birthday!!! Print these birthday jokes for kids to sprinkle throughout the day to help your birthday kid feel extra special.
At our house, we hang streamers on the door of our birthday boy or girl while they’re sleeping. It’s a fun little tradition that started when they were really little and gets requested every year. I love it when something simple ends up being special.
If you like these Birthday jokes, check out our birthday riddles and birthday knock-knock jokes.
We also have a lot of joke posts perfect for a party: superhero jokes, Pokemon jokes, car jokes, Pirate Jokes, Poop Jokes, Star Wars Jokes, and 84+ good jokes for kids.
Print, Cut, and Laugh
Print your Birthday Jokes here.
Birthday Jokes for Kids
- What does a clam do on his birthday? – He shellabrates.
- What do penguins sing on a birthday? – Freeze a jolly good fellow!
- What did the tiger say to her cub on his birthday? – It’s roar birthday.
- Why was the birthday cake as hard as a rock? – Because it was marble cake.
- What is it about birthdays that make kangaroos unhappy? – They only get to celebrate them in leap years.
- What did the elephant want for his birthday? – A trunk full of gifts.
- How does the cat celebrate its birthday? – By turning up the mewsic.
- Why did the boy feel warm on his birthday? – Because people kept toasting him!
- Why were there balloons in the bathroom? – It was a birthday potty.
- Does a green candle burn longer than a pink one? – No, they both burn shorter.
- What sort of birthday cake do ghosts prefer? – I scream cake.
- What do you say to your goldfish on his birthday? – Have a fin-tastic day.
- What do you always get on your birthday? – Another year older.
- Why can’t kids remember past birthdays? – Because they’re too focused on the present.
- Did the teddy bear want some cake on his birthday? – No, he was stuffed.
- What goes up and never comes down? – Your age.
- When is a birthday cake like a golf ball? – When you slice it.
- Why do we put candles on top of birthday cakes? – Because it’s too hard to put them on the bottom.
- What happens when you invite a thief to your birthday party? – They take the cake.
- What kind of music is bad for balloons? – Pop.
- What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? – Aye matey.
- What does a cat like to eat on his birthday? – Cake and mice cream.
- Did you hear about the tree’s birthday? – It was a sappy one!
- What does every birthday end with? – The letter Y.
Birthday Knock, Knock Jokes for Kids
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Abby. Abby who? Abby birthday!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Art. Art who? Art you going to a birthday party?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Osborn. Osborn who? Osborn today – and wish me a happy birthday!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Bird. Bird who? Bird day greetings to you.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Isthmus. Isthmuswho? Isthmus be your birthday!
Birthday Riddles with Answer
- Twins (Adarsh and Anupam) were born in May but their birthday is in June. How’s this possible? – May is a town.
- A girl was ten on her last birthday and will be twelve on her next birthday. How is this possible? – Today is her 11th Birthday.
- Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible? – Billy lives in the Southern Hemisphere.
- If you were born exactly 12 years ago, how old would you be today? – 12.
- I am yours only once a year, you still cut me up with no fear. What am I? – Birthday cake.
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link