Happy birthday!!! At our house, we hang streamers on the door of our birthday boy or girl while they’re sleeping. It’s a fun little tradition that started when they were really little and gets requested every year. I love it when something simple ends up being special.
For more fun, this year I’m printing out these birthday jokes to sprinkle through the day.
Birthday Jokes for Kids
- What does a clam do on his birthday? – He shellabrates.
- What do penguins sing on a birthday? – Freeze a jolly good fellow!
- What did the tiger say to her cub on his birthday? – It’s roar birthday.
- Why was the birthday cake as hard as a rock? – Because it was marble cake.
- What is it about birthdays that make kangaroos unhappy? – They only get to celebrate them in leap years.
- What did the elephant want for his birthday? – A trunk full of gifts.
- How does the cat celebrate its birthday? – By turning up the mewsic.
- Why did the boy feel warm on his birthday? – Because people kept toasting him!
- Why were there balloons in the bathroom? – It was a birthday potty.
- Does a green candle burn longer than a pink one? – No, they both burn shorter.
- What sort of birthday cake do ghosts prefer? – I scream cake.
- What do you say to your goldfish on his birthday? – Have a fin-tastic day.
- What do you always get on your birthday? – Another year older.
- Why can’t kids remember past birthdays? – Because they’re too focused on the present.
- Did the teddy bear want some cake on his birthday? – No, he was stuffed.
- What goes up and never comes down? – Your age.
- When is a birthday cake like a golf ball? – When you slice it.
- Why do we put candles on top of birthday cakes? – Because it’s too hard to put them on the bottom.
- What happens when you invite a thief to your birthday party? – They take the cake.
- What kind of music is bad for balloons? – Pop.
- What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? – Aye matey.
- What does a cat like to eat on his birthday? – Cake and mice cream.
- Did you hear about the tree’s birthday? – It was a sappy one!
- What does every birthday end with? – The letter Y.
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link