There is one type of joke that always gets a laugh in our house… poop jokes. I’d love to say it’s just the kids that are rolling on the floor, but the truth is there’s something fun about the silliness of poop jokes and poop puns that get my husband and I going too.
Print your Poop Jokes
Poop Jokes for Kids
- What type of poop jokes should you never crack? – The corny ones.
- Why did the woman bring toilet paper to the birthday party? – She was a party pooper.
- Which poop movie in a trilogy is the worst of all? – The turd one.
- Why are poop jokes second best? – Because they are a solid number two.
- What is a magical poop called? – Poodini.
- What is a bathroom fairy called? – Stinkerbell.
- How can you make a dung house smell fresh? – You make a Poopourri!
- Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet? – To look for Pooh!
- Why are there no toilets in some banks? – Because not all banks accept deposits.
- Why did the cop sit on the toilet? – To do his duty.
- Why did the poop cross the street? – Because it was trying to get in the toilet.
- What is a smelly dog breed? – A poo-dle.
Poop Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Smell mop. Smell mop who? No, I won’t smell your poo!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? I eep. I eep who? Gross, you eat poo?!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Poop. Poop who? Hahaha, you said poo twice!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? I did up. I did up who? Eww. You did a poo?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Europe. Europe who? Hey! You’re a poo!
Fart Jokes for Kids
- What are kings’ farts called? – A noble gas.
- What do a clown’s farts smell like? – They smell funny.
- What did the poop say to the fart? – “You blow me away.”
- My love for you is like diarrhea. I can’t hold it in.
- Ready for a poop joke? Nope, they stink.
- They said pooping is a call of nature. So is farting a missed call?
- Today I learned that diarrhea is hereditary. It runs in your jeans.
- Have you seen the new movie, Constipated? It hasn’t come out yet.
- I was going to tell you another poop joke, but it’s too crappy.
- Laughter is the best medicine. Unless you have diarrhea.
- When bears poop in the forest, the smell is un-bear-able.
- I ate four cans of alphabet soup yesterday. Then I had probably the biggest vowel movement ever.
- People who tell you that they’re constipated are full of crap.
Add your favorite poop joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link