Are you looking to share a smile with someone you love? You’ve come to the right place. We have sweet jokes, sweet puns, and sweet knock-knock jokes just for you!
Print your Sweet Jokes
- How did the telephone propose to its girlfriend? – He gave her a ring.
- What happened when the candle went dating? – It found the perfect match.
- How did the paper clip and the magnet get together? – It was an instant attraction.
- What did the calculator say to the pencil? – “You can always count on me!”
- Why are artichokes so beloved? Because they are known for their hearts.
- What did one piece of toast say to the other? – “You’re my butter half!”
- What did the patient with the broken leg say to their doctor? – “Hey doc, I have a crutch on you.”
- What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream? – “I’m sweet on you!”
- Is your name Dunkin? Because I Donut want to spend another day without you.
- Do you like Star Wars? Because Yoda only one for me!
- Did it hurt? When you fell out of heaven?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and me together.
- Are you from Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.
- You’re so sweet, you’re giving me a toothache.
- What did the cat say to her girlfriend? – “You’re purrr-fect for me.”
- What did the volcano say to its true love? – “I lava you!”
- What did one raspberry say to the other? – “I love you berry much.”
- What did one light bulb say to the other? – I love you watts and watts.
- What did one pig say to the other? – Don’t go bacon my heart!
- Is your name WI-FI because I’m sensing a strong connection?
- Did you hear about the notebook who married the pencil? – She finally found Mr. Write.
- What did the stamp say to the envelope? – “I’m stuck on you.”
- What does the ghost call his true love? – His ghoul-friend.
- What did the Australian zoologist do with his sweetheart? – Spend koala-ty time together.
Sweet Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Eyesore. Eyesore who? Eyesore do love you a lot.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Frank. Frank, who? Frank you for loving me.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Juno. Juno, who. Juno that you’re the love of my life?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Candice. Candice, who? Candice be love that I am feeling right now?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pauline. Pauline, who? I think I’m Pauline in love with you.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Olive. Olive, who? Olive you, and I don’t care who knows it.
Add your favorite sweet joke to the comments.