Are you about to break down? Don’t worry, this collection of car puns will surely fuel your funny bones and drive you to heartfelt laughter.
Print your Car Puns
- A man couldn’t work out how to fasten his seatbelt. Then it suddenly clicked!
- Kids, I bought the cat a new car. It’s a Cat-illac.
- If Yoda owned a business, I bet it’d be a…Toy Yoda Dealership.
- I heard Gordon Ramsey drives a cool car. Must be a Chef-rolet.
- My car’s favorite meal of the day is…Brake-fast.
- Couldn’t car less!
- You can run but you can’t ride!
- My friend’s car was broke he could not a-Ford to fix it.
- When I’m in Santiago, I drive everywhere. I love my Chile con car.
- After having an accident on the car’s rug, the puppy was stripped of his car-pet privileges.
- He installs ignitions in cars. He’s a real self-starter.
- Car puns are exhausting.
- Someone complimented me on my driving the other day. Left a note on the windscreen; Parking Fine!
- My daughter had her 6th driving test yesterday. She got 8 out of 10. The other 2 jumped out of the way.
- I have a fear of speed bumps. But I am slowly getting over it.
- People might like the idea of driving a transparent car, but I don’t. I would steer clear.
- A man drove his expensive car into a tree…And found out how the Mercedes bends.
- My relationship with my chauffeur just isn’t going anywhere. It feels like he’s always trying to drive me away.
- My daughter said I could never make a car out of spaghetti. You should have seen the look on her face when I drove pasta.
- I watched a documentary about car racing, but I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought. Too many spoilers.
- I was challenged to a race by the same British-made car I was driving…It was a Jag war.
- Except for a drive-through, when entering the pits during a race F1 cars always get retired.
- It’s not called driving with a mask on. It’s Mask Car Racing.
- Did you hear about the gardener who got lost during a race? Apparently, she took the wrong route.
Race Car Puns
- I like to race electric cars in my free time. I’m an e-racer.
- I told this girl I was talking to that I like to race cars, she asked me if I win often I said no, the cars are much faster.
- Shopping at Costco or Sam’s club is like driving a race car. You go from $0 to $60 in a matter of seconds.
- Dad pulls up to a red light, Car next to him revs the engine and yells “race?” Dad responds “Hispanic!”
- AMD and Nvidia should get into the race car business. Well, I mean they already have the drivers.
Add your favorite car pun to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link