Star Wars is a family favorite. That’s why Star Wars jokes are a huge hit at our house. I’ve thrown in a few Star Wars puns and riddles as well. I hope this gets your family laughing (and connecting).
If you have fun with these jokes for kids, you’ll probably also like our birthday jokes, good morning jokes, and lunch jokes.
Print your Star Wars Jokes
Click here to download your Star Wars Jokes
Star Wars Jokes
- What did Han Solo say to the waiter who recommended the haddock? – Never sell me the cods!
- Which program do Jedi use to open PDF files? – Adobe Wan Kenobi.
- What do you call a pirate droid? – Arr-2 D2.
- Where did Luke get his cybernetic hand? – The second hand store.
- Where does Princess Leia shop for Father’s Day? – At the Darth Maul.
- How does Darth Vader like his toast? – On the dark side.
- What did the specter of Obi Wan Kenobi say to the bartender? – “Give me a beer and a mop.”
- What position does Darth Vader play in baseball? – The Umpire.
- Why do doctors make the best Jedi? – Because a Jedi must have patience.
- What’s a stormtrooper’s favorite store? – The store next to the Target!
- Which website did Chewbacca get arrested for creating? – Wookieleaks!
- Why did Chewbacca’s sock have a hole in it? – How else could he put his foot in it?
- Why did Chewbacca get sent back down to play minor league baseball? – He was making too many Wookiee mistakes.
- Why did Chewbacca take up gardening? – To be a Hairy Potter.
- What brand of lacrosse equipment does Chewbacca use? – Warrior.
- Why is Yoda such a good gardener? – Because he has a green thumb.
- What did Yoda ride as a kid? – A do-cycle. Because there is no tri.
- What’s Yoda’s advice for going to the bathroom? – Doo-doo or doo-doo-not-do.
- Why did Episodes 4, 5, and 6 come out before 1, 2, and 3? – Because in charge of directing, Yoda was.
- What kind of car is Yoda’s favorite? – A To-Yoda!
Star Wars Puns for Kids
- My wife says she’s leaving me because of my obsession with Star Wars. I said, “Please don’t go, honey. You’re the Obi-Wan for me.”
- If you date someone who doesn’t like Star Wars puns…Then you’re looking for love in Alderaan places.
- If Vader cooked meals for a living, he’d be Darth Caterer
- A Jedi’s favorite food is Sith Kabobs.
- Luke on the bright side of life!
- May the fourth be with you. (Save this one for May 4th). SALLY – Leave the part in parentheses out when making the printable… and please erase my note after you’ve read it. 🙂
- “Baby, Yoda best!”
- I learned the name of Baby Yoda’s mother…It’s “Yomama”.
- I asked Yoda for a two word review of Les Miserables. “Lame is.”
- Yoda didn’t know what time it was. He explained…“Not on, my watch.”
- Did you hear about the sheep on Yoda’s planet? – Dey go baaaaa!
Star Wars Riddles
- I am one of the main protagonists and a human female Jedi Master. Who am I? – Rey.
- I am a rebel bomber for the rebellion; I have participated in one of the battles against the Death Star, and I am the last one of my squadron. Who am I? – Evaan Verlaine.
- I am a guardian of a planet, I have protected many civilians, and I even chased a strong force user; I shot the one trying to tell me something, and I share my name with a type of animal. Who am I? – Commander Fox.
- I am an enemy of the Empire but also an enemy of the New Republic. I am also the enemy of the Jedi and the enemy of the Sith. What am I? – A Mandalorian.
- I am a wise, cracking guy, I am good at killing Jedi, I am an old Republic character, and I love saying Schutta. Who am I? – Atton Rand.
Add your favorite Star Wars joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Leave a Reply