Star Wars is a family favorite. That’s why Star Wars jokes are a huge hit at our house. I’ve thrown in a few Star Wars puns and riddles as well. I hope this gets your family laughing (and connecting).
Print your Star Wars Jokes
Star Wars Jokes
- What did Han Solo say to the waiter who recommended the haddock? – Never sell me the cods!
- Which program do Jedi use to open PDF files? – Adobe Wan Kenobi.
- What do you call a pirate droid? – Arr-2 D2.
- Where did Luke get his cybernetic hand? – The second hand store.
- Where does Princess Leia shop for Father’s Day? – At the Darth Maul.
- How does Darth Vader like his toast? – On the dark side.
- What did the specter of Obi Wan Kenobi say to the bartender? – “Give me a beer and a mop.”
- What position does Darth Vader play in baseball? – The Umpire.
- Why do doctors make the best Jedi? – Because a Jedi must have patience.
- What’s a stormtrooper’s favorite store? – The store next to the Target!
- Which website did Chewbacca get arrested for creating? – Wookieleaks!
- Why did Chewbacca’s sock have a hole in it? – How else could he put his foot in it?
- Why did Chewbacca get sent back down to play minor league baseball? – He was making too many Wookiee mistakes.
- Why did Chewbacca take up gardening? – To be a Hairy Potter.
- What brand of lacrosse equipment does Chewbacca use? – Warrior.
- Why is Yoda such a good gardener? – Because he has a green thumb.
- What did Yoda ride as a kid? – A do-cycle. Because there is no tri.
- What’s Yoda’s advice for going to the bathroom? – Doo-doo or doo-doo-not-do.
- Why did Episodes 4, 5, and 6 come out before 1, 2, and 3? – Because in charge of directing, Yoda was.
- What kind of car is Yoda’s favorite? – A To-Yoda!
Star Wars Puns for Kids
- My wife says she’s leaving me because of my obsession with Star Wars. I said, “Please don’t go, honey. You’re the Obi-Wan for me.”
- If you date someone who doesn’t like Star Wars puns…Then you’re looking for love in Alderaan places.
- If Vader cooked meals for a living, he’d be Darth Caterer
- A Jedi’s favorite food is Sith Kabobs.
- Luke on the bright side of life!
- May the fourth be with you. (Save this one for May 4th). SALLY – Leave the part in parentheses out when making the printable… and please erase my note after you’ve read it. 🙂
- “Baby, Yoda best!”
- I learned the name of Baby Yoda’s mother…It’s “Yomama”.
- I asked Yoda for a two word review of Les Miserables. “Lame is.”
- Yoda didn’t know what time it was. He explained…“Not on, my watch.”
- Did you hear about the sheep on Yoda’s planet? – Dey go baaaaa!
Star Wars Riddles
- I am one of the main protagonists and a human female Jedi Master. Who am I? – Rey.
- I am a rebel bomber for the rebellion; I have participated in one of the battles against the Death Star, and I am the last one of my squadron. Who am I? – Evaan Verlaine.
- I am a guardian of a planet, I have protected many civilians, and I even chased a strong force user; I shot the one trying to tell me something, and I share my name with a type of animal. Who am I? – Commander Fox.
- I am an enemy of the Empire but also an enemy of the New Republic. I am also the enemy of the Jedi and the enemy of the Sith. What am I? – A Mandalorian.
- I am a wise, cracking guy, I am good at killing Jedi, I am an old Republic character, and I love saying Schutta. Who am I? – Atton Rand.
Add your favorite Star Wars joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link