Superhero Jokes for Kids (with Printable)
Everyone loves a good superhero. Around here, we also love a good joke. Put those together and superhero jokes for kids were born. This collection also comes with a free printable. Perfect to make sure you’re prepared for the next superhero moment.
We have quite a few joke collections: good morning jokes, birthday jokes, and tooth jokes to name a few.
Print your Superhero Jokes
Click here to print your Superhero jokes
Funny Superhero Jokes
- How do superheroes prepare their dinner? – They save the food first!
- What happened when Iron Man teamed up with the Silver Surfer? – They become alloy.
- Did you hear the joke about the superhero Wind Man? – I don’t know what it was, but apparently, everyone was blown away!
- What do you get when you cross a superhero and the Dead Sea? – A Deadpool!
- What name do you call a pair of villainous twins? – Loki-alikes.
- Which game show features superheroes? – The Greatest Cape.
- Which place do superheroes flock to? – Cape town!
- How was the superhero party? – It was pretty Lo-ki.
- What superhero uses public transportation? – Bus Lightyear.
- What is Black Panther’s favorite day? – It’s Caturday.
- What do you get when you cross a superhero with a potato? – Spuderman!
- What will The Avengers change their name to when they retire? – The Forgivers!
- What is Ironman’s favorite movie? – Ferrous Bueller.
- Why are the Avengers so handy with tools? – They’re always assembling.
- Which Marvel heroine likes to travel with a map and a backpack and her trusty sidekick Boots? – Gamora the Explorer.
- Which superhero won a singing competition? – Captain American Idol.
- Where does Spiderman hang out in his spare time? – On the World Wide Web!
- What do heroes like Spiderman and Ant-Man have in common? – They bug the villains.
- What does Peter Parker tell people he does for a living? – Web designer.
- What is Spider-Man’s favorite month? – Web-uary.
- What is Spiderman’s favorite brand of rice? – Uncle Ben’s.
- Which Avenger is the most trustworthy? – The Credible Hulk.
- Which Avenger is the best gardener? – The Hulk, because of his green thumb.
- Why did Bruce Banner start to recycle? – He went green.
- Why did all the pictures come out dark from Hulk’s birthday party? – He forgot to invite the Flash.
- What did Hulk say to the grass? – I am green with envy.
- Why did Plastic Man get kicked out of the Justice League? – He was accused of rubbery.
- How did Wonder Woman get her new sword in the Justice League movie? – She used Amazon Prime.
- In which branch of the military did Aquaman serve? – The Aquamarines.
- Which DC Comics superhero is the most curious? – Wonder Woman.
- Why did Superman never need a babysitter? – Because he always had Super Vision.
- What sneakers does Superman wear? – Nike Air Walkers.
- Why was baby Superman the only kid at the playground? – The sign said SUPERVISION REQUIRED.
- How do you reveal Superman’s covert identity? – You Kent.
- Why does Superman get out of dangerous situations? – Because he always has an S Cape.
- Why did Batman and Robin quit going fishing together? – Because Robin ate all the worms!
- Why did the old hard-of-hearing man distrust Batman? – He thought he was called Bad man.
- What do you call it when Batman skips Church? – Christian Bale.
- What is Batman’s favorite drink? – Fruit punch.
- What did Robin say when he saw the Help Wanted sign? – Batman, it looks like somebody at Taco Bell is in trouble!
Add your favorite superhero joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link