Everything is more fun when you add a joke. Taking care of your teeth is no different. Use these dentist jokes and tooth jokes for kids as a fun way to kick off tooth brushing time.
Jokes for kids have been one of the most popular items here on the blog.
You love them, your kids love them… everyone is happy.
Today’s tooth jokes for kids will get everyone laughing and showing their pearly whites. From knock-knock jokes to jokes about lunch, these quick and silly printouts are doing more than just creating giggles. The jokes are actually helping you connect with your kids. Let’s take that one step further.
You might also like birthday jokes, good morning jokes, and superhero jokes.
Print your Tooth Jokes
Get your printable tooth jokes here.
Here are some fun ideas of how to use teeth jokes.
- If you work in a dental office, you can hand them out with toothpaste and a toothbrush at the end of a visit.
- Print them out and bring them to the next general dentist visit to put your little one at ease while you wait.
- Give them to your kid to share with the hygienist during the teeth cleaning.
Tooth Jokes for Kids
- Who has the most dangerous job in Transylvania? – Dracula’s family dentist.
- What did the werewolf eat after he had his toothache fixed? – The dentist.
- What does a dentist do on a roller coaster? – He braces himself.
- What did the dentist see at the North Pole? – A molar bear.
- What has teeth but cannot chew? – A comb.
- Why did the tree go to the dentist? – To get a root canal.
- What did the tooth say to the dentist?- “Fill ‘er up!
- What time do you go to the dentist’s office? – Tooth-Hurty!
- Has your tooth stopped hurting yet? – I don’t know, the dentist kept it.
- What does a dentist call his X-rays? – Tooth-pics.
- Why does Dracula clean his teeth three times a day? – To prevent bat breath.
- Why couldn’t the dentist help the girl who ate glue? – Her lips were sealed.
- What does a dentist give an elephant with a sore tooth? – Plenty of room!
- Why did the king go to the dentist? – To get his teeth crowned.
- Why didn’t the monster use toothpaste? – Because he said his teeth weren’t loose.
- Why did the deer need braces? – He had buck teeth.
Knock-knock jokes about teeth
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Tooth. Tooth who? Tooth or dare?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Dishes. Dishes who? Dishes how I talk since I lost my teeth!
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Dennis. Dennis who? Dennis appointment reminder!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Tooth. Tooth who? Tooth-in crust pizza? That’ll be $19.99, please!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Ice cream. Ice cream who? Ice cream as soon as I walk through the door to the dentist’s office.
Funny Dentist Jokes
- What is a dentist’s favorite movie? – “Plaque to the Future.”
- What did the judge say to the dentist? – “Do you swear to pull the tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth?”
- What do you call a dentist who doesn’t like tea? – Denis.
- What do you call a dentist’s advice? – Their floss-ophy.
- What did the dentist say about the golfer’s teeth? – Hole in one!
- What does the dentist of the year get? – A little plaque.
- How are false teeth like stars? – Both only come out at night!
- If a kid has 25 candy bars and they eat 22 of them, what do they have? – Cavities.
- Which teeth do you need to brush? – The ones you want to keep!
- What kind of music do kids with traditional braces listen to? – Heavy metal.
- What do vampires and dentures have in common? – They both need to come out at night.
Tooth Fairy Jokes
- What do tooth fairies have on their phones? – Bluetooth!
- How did the tooth fairy stick her broken wand back together? – With toothpaste.
- Who teaches teeth not to lie? – The truth fairy.
- What is the tooth fairy’s favorite Christmas song? – All I want for Christmas is your two front teeth.
- How do you know the Tooth Fairy is a journalist? – They’re always searching for the tooth.
- In Panama, dental care is called a route canal.
- I have to have a root canal done. Just the thought of it is unnerving.
- Ten years without brushing causes a horrible tooth decade.
- I know an elderly vampire. He’s quite long in the tooth.
- My dentist isn’t very good at his job. The tooth hurts.
- Heard about someone addicted to eating sofas. He’s got a suite tooth.
- The tooth will set you free!
- I like telling 10 teeth puns that dentists will be enameled by.
- Any dentist who says, “This won’t hurt a bit,” is lying through your teeth.
- My dentist said I should try flossing more. I’ve started taking dance lessons.
- The lawyer asked his dentist to give him a retainer.
- I got my job at the dentist’s office by word of mouth.
- Until it came out in conversation, no one knew she had a dental implant.
- Dentists practice their trade by going through many drills.
- My wife, who was a dentist, passed away. I’ve loved, and I’ve flossed.
- I’ve no idea why people hate going to the dentist so much. In my opinion, it can be very fulfilling.
- Be kind to your dentist because he has fillings too.
- A dentist and a manicurist fought tooth and nail.
- My dentist seemed distracted; I think he was brushing me off.
We will be all smiles if you add your favorite tooth joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Erika D says
How long does it take to get the printable jokes?
It should be right away. Did you have a problem?
Hamna Aslam says
Great way to inform about teeth cares. Perfectly Nice
victoria harodetsky says
What did the tooth say when the sub said truth or dare?
He chose tooth!
victoria harodetsky says
Why does the earth have its own day? The fries and the sun have their own day as well!