Everything is more fun when you add a joke. Taking care of your teeth is no different. Use these 15 dentist and tooth jokes for kids as a fun way to kick off tooth brushing time.
Jokes for kids have been one of the most popular items here on the blog.
You love them, your kids love them… everyone is happy.
Today’s tooth jokes for kids will get everyone laughing and showing their pearly whites. From knock knock jokes to jokes about lunch, these quick and silly printouts are doing more than just creating giggles.
The jokes are actually helping you connect with your kids. Let’s take that one step further.
What better way to bring up a serious topic (like oral care) then by cracking a joke or two?
I’ve teamed up with DenTek® to add a little playfulness to teeth cleaning time.
DenTek® is hosting a 30 Day Family Floss Challenge from December 26, 2017 – March 31, 2018. Fun right!?!
Since 1984, DenTek® has provided innovative oral care products with advanced technology that take your oral care to the next level. Head over to Join the 30 Day DenTek® Family Floss Challenge and print the DenTek® Challenge Chart. (It is adorable!)
15 Tooth Jokes for KidsClick here to print your jokes.
- Who has the most dangerous job in Transylvania? – Dracula’s dentist.
- What did the werewolf eat after he had his tooth fixed? – The dentist.
- What does a dentist do on a roller coaster? – He braces himself.
- What did the dentist see at the North Pole? – A molar bear.
- What has teeth but cannot eat? – A comb.
- Why did the tree go to the dentist? – To get a root canal.
- What did the tooth say to the dentist?- “Fill ‘er up!”
DenTek® Kids Fun Flossers made flossing fun for kids. And fun makes establishing healthy habits easier!
- What time do you go to the dentist? – Tooth-Hurty!
- Has your tooth stopped hurting yet? – I don’t know, the dentist kept it.
- What does a dentist call his X-rays? – Tooth-pics.
- Why does Dracula clean his teeth three times a day? – To prevent bat breath.
- Why couldn’t the dentist help the girl who ate glue? – Her lips were sealed.
- What does a dentist give an elephant with a sore tooth? – Plenty of room!
- Why did the king go to the dentist? – To get his teeth crowned.
- Why didn’t the monster use toothpaste? – Because he said his teeth weren’t loose.
The DenTek® 30 Day Family Floss Challenge
DenTek® wants us all to kick off the new year right. They’ve made it fun to build a healthy flossing habit and we are excited to join in.
Once you have printed out both the DenTek® Floss Challenge Chart & the tooth jokes for kids (scroll up a bit to see where to print those) all that’s left is to make sure you have the right tools!
Walmart makes finding DenTek® flossers easy! Both the kids and adult oral care sections hold DenTek® flossers (and for an Everyday Low Price)
DenTek® Kids Fun Flossers come with a smaller head (to fit children’s mouths perfectly) and an easy-to-grip handle. The scrubbing floss removes food and plaque, while the wild fruit flavor adds just enough extra excitement.
DenTek® Triple Clean Floss Picks scrub between tight teeth. The textured pick deep cleans between teeth and stimulates gums. There is even a tongue cleaner with minty flavoring that fights against bad breath.
- You’ll find a $1 off coupon on the DenTek® Challenge Page
- When you play along with the Family Floss Challenge you can enter to win prizes!
Visit Walmart to pick up DenTek® Kid Fun Flossers (kids oral care section) and DenTek® Triple Clean Floss Picks (adult oral care section)… and let’s get flossing