Cuddly Pet Jokes the Whole Family Will Want to Snuggle
What type of pets do you have? Or what type of pets do you wish you had? This round-up of cuddly pet jokes includes many different types of pets. If you have a favorite pet that we left out, share it in the comment, and we’ll try to add some jokes for that pet.
Also, check out our animal jokes, horse jokes, chicken jokes, cat jokes, and jokes about dogs.
Print your Pet Jokes
Click here to print your Pet Jokes
- Why are dogs terrible dancers? – Because they have two left feet.
- What was the little Scottish dog’s reaction when he first saw the Loch Ness Monster? – He was Terrier-fied.
- What kind of kitten works at the hospital? – A first-aid Kit.
- How does a cat sing scales? – Do-re-me-ow.
- What happened when the frog’s car broke down? – He jump-started it.
- Why did the frog read Sherlock Holmes? – He liked a good croak and dagger.
- What day of the week do all fish dislike the most? – Fryday.
- Why do fish swim in schools? – Because they can’t walk.
- Why do cats always get their way? – They are very purr-suasive.
- What color do kittens love the most? – Purrple.
- What do you call a cat who lives at the beach? – Sandy claws.
- What do you call a pile of kittens? – A meow-ntain.
- What do you get when you cross a ball with a cat? – A furr ball.
- Why did the poor dog chase its tail? – He was trying to make both ends meet.
- What’s a dog’s favorite city? – New Yorkie.
- Why did the dog cross the road? – To get to the barking lot.
- Why are dogs like phones? – Because they have collar IDs.
- Why did the man living in Alaska name his dog Frost? – Because Frost bites.
- How do you talk to a fish? – You drop it a line!
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? – Fsh.
- Why are fish so easy to weigh? – Because they have their own scales.
- What kind of fish only comes out at night? – A starfish.
- How do shellfish get to the hospital? – In a clambulance.
- What do you call a turtle chef? – A slow cooker.
- What kind of jokes do turtles tell? – Shell-larious ones.
- What do turtles use to communicate? – A shell-phone.
- What type of photos does a turtle love to take? – Shellfies.
- What does a turtle need to ride a bike? – A shell-met.
- Why are frogs so happy? – They eat whatever bugs them.
- What happens when two frogs collide? – They get tongue-tied!
- How does a frog feel when he has a broken leg? – Unhoppy.
- What is a frog’s favorite sport? – Croaket.
- Why did the frog say meow? – He was learning a foreign language.
Add your favorite pet joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link