Kids and adults both seem to love jokes. It’s especially fun when a joke is easy enough for a kid to remember and repeat. These easy jokes for kids will become instant family favorites, making them fun to tell over and over.
Print your Easy JokesClick here to get your printable Easy Jokes for Kids.
Easy Jokes for Kids
- Why did the teddy bear skip dessert? – She was stuffed!
- Why did the chocolate chip cookie go to see the doctor? – He felt crummy.
- What’s one way we know the ocean is friendly? – It waves.
- What does a cloud wear under his raincoat? – Thunderwear.
- What did one toilet say to the other? – You look a bit flushed.
- What do you call a pony with a cough? – A little horse.
- What did the shark say when he ate the clownfish? – This tastes a little funny.
- What’s a really sad strawberry called? – A blueberry.
- Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn? – Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
- Why did the M&M go to school? – He wanted to be a Smartie.
Easy Knock-Knock Jokes
We love knock-knock jokes for their repetitive nature. If these went over well with your little joke teller, check out our other knock-knock joke collections. Ultimate knock-knock jokes, Christmas knock-knock jokes, and, Halloween knock-knock jokes
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Goat. Goat who? Goat to the door and find out!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Says. Says who? Says me.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Leash. Leash who? Leash you could do is answer the doorbell.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Hawaii. Hawaii who? I’m good. Hawaii you?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Needle. Needle who? Needle little help right now.
Add your favorite easy joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link