Super Sweet Mom Jokes for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is all about Mom. What does Mom love more than feeling connected to her little ones?
Fun, connection, and moments of love are the best way to spend the day focused on the one who always brings those things together.
These Super Sweet Mother’s Day Jokes are the perfect way to get the whole family laughing together.
When you finish with these, check out spring jokes and math jokes to keep the laughter going. (If you want to plan ahead, you can find Father’s Day Jokes here.)
What are Mom Jokes
A mom joke can be a joke about mom. It can also be a joke that isn’t funny but gets laughed at anyway (a joke only a mother could love).
Mother’s Day Jokes Printable
Reading the jokes on this page is fun, but if you want to hold onto these Mother’s Day jokes for later, you can print your own copy.
Click here to get your Mom Jokes Printable.
Super Sweet and Funny Mom Jokes
Which of these funny Mom jokes is your favorite? I love any joke with animals, personally.
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days? – Because their kids have to play inside!
- What did the mom rope say to her child? – Stop being knotty.
- What did the digital clock say to its mother? – “Look, Ma! No hands!”
- What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? – “Where’s Popcorn?”
- What did the mom say to her foal? – It’s pasture your bedtime.
- How come the mother needle got mad at the baby needle? – It was way past its threadtime!
- What do you call a mom who can’t draw? – Tracy.
- What did baby slime say to his mom? – Goo goo.
- Why did the mother’s day gift arrive the day after Mother’s Day? – It was chocoLATE.
- Why did the cookie cry? – Because his mom was a wafer so long.
- Why did the bean children give their mom a sweater? – She was chili.
- How do you get the kids to stay quiet on Mother’s Day morning? – Say mums the word.
- What kind of candy do moms want on Mother’s Day? – Hershey kisses.
- How do little cows stay quiet while mom enjoys her calm-omile tea? – They push the moooooote button.
- What color flowers do mama cats get? – Purrrrrrrple flowers.
- Why did they have to rush mommy rattlesnake to the doctor? – She bit her tongue.
- Why is it so hard for a pirate to call his mom on Mother’s Day morning? – Because she left the phone off the hook.
- What did pig put on the pancakes for Mother’s Day brunch? – Hog cabin syrup.
- What kind of flowers are best for Mother’s Day? – Mums.
Mother’s Day Knock Knock Jokes
Here are some knock-knock jokes about Mother’s Day. You can find more knock-knock jokes here.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Hammond. Hammond who? Hammond eggs for Mother’s Day breakfast.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Abby. Abby who? Abby Mother’s Day!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Bacon. Bacon who? Bacon cake for Mother’s Day.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Annie. Annie who? Annie thing you can do, Mom can do better.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Honeydew. Honeydew who? Honeydew you want a Mother’s Day hug?
Mother’s Day Riddles
Riddles are a great way to get people thinking. After you figure these out, check out all our riddles with answers.
- A mother has 6 girls, and they each have a brother. How many kids does she have? – 7. Each girl has the same brother.
- A mother gave birth to twin boys, but they were born in different years and on different days. How is this possible? – One was born on December 31 at 11:59 p.m., and the other was born on January 1 at 12:01 a.m.
- I gave you the greatest gift anyone could ever give. I will love you unconditionally for as long as you live. Who am I? – Your Mom.
Mother’s Day Puns
A pun is a joke that plays words. Here are some of my favorite puns about moms.
- Why did the baby strawberry cry? – Because his mom was in a jam!
- Why is a computer so smart? – It listens to its motherboard.
- What did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato? – Catch up!
- Why was the mother firefly so happy? – Because her children were all so bright.
- What did mommy spider say to baby spider? – You spend too much time on the web.
- What did the mother broom say to the baby broom? – It’s time to go to sweep.
We can’t leave out grandma on Mother’s Day!
- A daughter asked, “What’s it like to have the greatest daughter in the world? – Mom replied, “I don’t know dear; you’d have to ask Grandma.”
- How come grandmas are so good at learning different languages so quickly? – They’re always grandma-tically correct.
- When is your grandma’s bedtime? – Three hours after she falls asleep on the couch.
Share your favorite Mom Jokes in the comments.
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link