Mother’s Day is all about you. What do you love more than feeling connected to your little ones?
These 12 Super Sweet Mother’s Day Jokes are the perfect way to get your kids laughing with you.
Fun, connection and moments of love is the best way to spend the day focused on the one who always brings those things together.
12 Super Sweet Mother’s Day Jokes
Click here to print the jokes.
- Why is a computer so smart? – It listens to its motherboard.
- What did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato? – Catch up!
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days? – Because their kids have to play inside!
- What did the mother rope say to her child? – Stop being knotty.
- What did the digital clock say to its mother? – “Look, Ma! No hands!”
- What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? – “Where’s Popcorn?”
- What did the momma say to her foal? – It’s pasture your bedtime.
- How come the mother needle got mad at the baby needle? – It was way past its threadtime!
- Why did the baby strawberry cry? – Because his mom was in a jam!
- What do you call a mom who can’t draw? – Tracy.
- What did baby slime say to his mom? – Goo goo.
- Knock Knock Who’s there? Hammond. Hammond who? Hammond eggs for Mother’s Day breakfast.
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link